All reviews converted convent upgraded room interesting hotel convenient location natural light decent size central courtyard would stay again within easy walking distance fantastic location old city on foot cathedral cobblestone showerhead wired furniture
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Firsly I admit my mistake. While booking my itinerary in Andalusia I mixed up my itinerary and booked the wrong days in Seville. To make matters worse I booked non-refundable, which I NEVER do. When I realized my mistake I contacted both the agent and the hotel to change the dates but the hotel refused. This was 9 weeks out from the date. I am disappointed in the lack of customer service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephen S
Reviewed May 24, 2017

it is like living in history, renovated history! Original courtyard, cobblestone corridors, windows opening to corridors, kind people at reception and etc. Front desk was kind enough to change our room to a larger bedroom, otherwise they call twin for queen! Breakfast was served so quick and early that we almost always [three days] missed it. The Flamenco show in the gathering room was worth the misses. Maybe it was the first time we stayed to such building that appeared to us not as much appealing, but it was nice, a place to stay and remember, you know. How many times you stayed in a typical American style hotel and you forgot that even you've been there! This is not just a hotel, it is an experience. Living within an old town and make a lifetime memory. 4 AM people carrying their luggage over cobblestone corridor right behind your open window and wake you up, who cares!

Room Tip: Do not buy the tour bus to visit the city, use carriage! Ask for Flamenco show instead.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank California Man F
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Beatifully situated within easy walking distance of cathedral (100 yards) and Alcazar. While very central, the traditional architecture makes it quiet and secluded. It has a beautiful central courtyard around which the rooms are arranged. The attached restaurant/ bar Cuesta Del Bacalao is delightful, relatively inexpensive with lovely friendly staff. Ideally situated to see main attractions in Seville.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2017

We had a very pleasant stay for threes days and the room as well as the premises are lovely and comfortable. The buffet breakfast is also nice and the staff are lovely. Definitely worth staying in low season when prices are not so high!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2017

Great central location. Small pricey rooms. Breakfast basic but adequate for a three-star hotel. The cathedral is a stone's throw from the front door of the hotel so you are paying for location. Lots of restaurants and bars on the doorstep too.

Room Tip: Some rooms have windows right on the interior passageways of the hotel which are very noisy when other guests pass by...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends