“Beautiful Cakes! ”

DULCE TRAZO
Ranked #10 of 58 Coffee & Tea in Seville
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

Got the pistachio and lemon cake. Absolute perfection, right up my alley! The coffees are great too! For those who love cakes, check this out for sure!

1  Thank Dawne A

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Friendly and sweet. We could not eat enough and we needed to take out another two pieces for later that evening.
Good coffee as well. Recommended!

1  Thank AV_29R
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing choice of cakes. Also toasts croissants, jams, lovely place, prompt service, beautiful coffee, all served with a smile

1  Thank paulawC6312MO
Reviewed March 16, 2017

Went here with my family recently because food allergies are an issue for us. The location of this café is great. Not too far from the metro at all. I was happy to have a couple options for gluten, dairy and egg free cake! My children also had several options for gluten free cakes. They tasted just as good as they looked too! There are many dairy-free options if you prefer a coffee. I had an almond milk latte and it was delicious. The staff were helpful in speaking to me in both English and Spanish so I could make the selections necessary. You also can't beat the price!

My only critique is it was busy when we went and getting a table for four people required waiting about 10 min. I suppose I can't complain because other visitors didn't get a seat at all. We brought a piece of cake as take away and unfortunately, it really dried out during our five hours in Seville. I wouldn't let that stop you from trying this place though. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank wiscomamacita
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

My aim in life is to try as much carrot cakes as possible and put them in a ranking. The carrot cake served here is great value for money!! Spongy cake with a delish and perfect made frosting!!! You can get a big chunk for the price of 3 euros and I that's what I did!! Coming here again for sure!!
P.S: The bartenders are charming and welcoming as well, which makes it even better!!

Date of visit: March 2017