Hotel Holos
US$126
US$76
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewscity centresmall hotelhomemade jamshotel ownerheliopolis areaa short bus ridehome away from hometapasrooms are modernnight's sleeparound the cornercharming hotelbeautiful citycarmenconservesstreetterras
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I stayed at Hotel Holos in July 2011, while attending a conference at the Universidad de Sevilla (a short walk away). What I look for in a hotel is not huge rooms and (fake) luxury, but style, character, and attention to detail. So, for me, Hotel Holos was just perfect.

The room was, aesthetically, greatly pleasing. The bed was comfortable, making the few hours of sleep I managed to get during this highly busy week enough to feel energetic! The great coffee did help too though. Talking about which, the Andalusian breakfast is very nice, and people who take their olive oil seriously won't be disappointed.

Two of my colleagues also chose this hotel, and loved it as much as I did. We spent quite a few hours working in the delightful zen-like garden, and were very well looked after by the hotel's staff, who regularly offered us cups of the aforementioned coffee.

The staff is certainly one of the great assets of this place. They were just lovely, and spoke perfect French and English.

I am looking forward to staying there again on my next trip to Seville.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PierrePortal
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Easy to find, easy to park. Very warm welcome and the staff did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. Excellent tips on what to do, and where to eat. A real plus was also having access to bikes on the premises. We'll be going back again soon:-)

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Purexs
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Hotel Holos is a boutique hotel located in a residential neighborhood of Sevilla, by the beautiful Avenida Palmera.

I had a wonderful time staying five nights at Holos.
The owner, Carmen, was friendly and helpful, and daily did her best to help me on my way around.

The staff, around the clock were kind and always there to help.
My room was pleasant, and well equipped with everything needed to give this extra touch of attention that makes a stay a pleasure.

Breakfast was an inspiring start for the day, organic bread with tomato puree, fried eggs sunny side up, freshly squeezed orange juice and home made jams.

The place is quiet, but still close enough to town, with a car it is very easy and quick to get to and from the center at all hours of the day, and also to get out of town to near destinations. It is very easily accessed by taxis. There are bars and restaurants near by as well.

Staying in Hotel Holos I felt well treated - yet like at home, just in another city.

I had a wonderful stay at Hotel Holos and highly recommend it.
On my next visit to Sevilla I will surely look forward to come again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
BoutiqueHotelHolos, Propietario at Hotel Holos, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2011

Dear Irit. It was a great pleasure to have you here with us, we have all enjoyed our chats every morning before going into town or to Cadiz. Than you for your comments as it is very useful for us as well as fo other clients. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Holos. Carmen, as well as the rest of her staff, was wonderfully welcoming and informative, and the breakfast was special, with fresh fruit, fresh sqeezed orange juice, and delicious breads. If you have a car or don’t mind staying outside of the central area of the city and using the bus or a rented bicycle for transportation, then Hotel Holos is an ideal place in a very quiet upscale neighborhood. It is a peaceful break from the hubbub of the city.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your warm comments. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

With Hotel Holos, you will find a charming, quiet neighbourhood, inspiring architecture, stylish rooms and above all warm hospitality!

Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Antonia S
BoutiqueHotelHolos, Propietario at Hotel Holos, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Thank you very much for your comment, it is always useful to keep improving. Kind regards.