“One of the world's best”
Review of Restaurante Eslava

Restaurante Eslava
Ranked #8 of 2,838 Restaurants in Seville
Price range: US$15 - US$73
Cuisines: Spanish, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Thank you Tradition and innovation converge in the restaurant Eslava Seville, in the heart of Barrio de San Lorenzo. Your kitchen careful and laborious, traditional recipes views from modernity and excellence of raw materials can only be overcome so welcoming space and his team. More than two decades working for a space that has also joined the housing resort to their offering. You can choose between snacks at its snack bar, enjoy a good meal in the restaurant or stay in one of our Boutique Suites. You will be spoiled the mood.
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Praise the lord for TripAdvisor. My wife and I have been to many places in the world and very few come close to the experience we had at Eslava. If you're fortunate enough to get a table in the restaurant (book before you get to Seville like we did - there are only 8 tables) then you'll be in for an amazing treat.

Run by a super friendly Catalan/Andalucian owner who speaks many languages, everything about the place is just charming. We ate their award winning egg on a mushroom moose (incredible), followed by pig cheeks, which were cooked to absolute perfection. Desserts were an excellent nougat ice cream with warm chocolate sauce, and a fantastic chocolate tart with an orange zest. Add in a bottle of wine and two glasses of dessert wine, our bill came to €95. Wonderful value.

Slightly off the beaten track, if you are in Seville you must find this place to experience one of the world's finest.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,307)

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had lunch there with my friends. The tapas is excellent. But I only order small portion for one dishes. Others, I order in medium portion. What i like and love much is the fish, scallops, and appetizers like bean in very rich sour but nice sauce. And the desert so nice ...tiramisu and rhum raisin ice cream poured with melted chocolate...yummmy and I promise to be back again.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I went to eslava with friends, even if you cannot reserve for dinner, the time we spent waiting for a table was good. waitress were nice and speed. the food is good, fish and meat.
i suggest taste the dessert (postres).

Reviewed 29 February 2012

We went here on our last day as it looked a little bit far from where we were staying and I am so glad we did. You certainly need the Seville map to find it. On arriving I wasn't sure if it was worth all the walk and as I had kids had to seat in the back area. They have cramped about 6 tables here in addition to the small bar aea but hey the tapas were FANTASTIC.

There is a certain Spanish charm to this place. It is one of those places that sort of grows on you as you much the tapas and order more. It is very popular with locals and I can't even imagine what this place is like in the evenings and at weekends as we went there around 2pm midweek but it was almost full.

After eating in the tourist hotspot it was nice coming here and tasting tapas. These were the BEST tapas we had in our month long in Andalucia. They were that good and staff were friendly and spoke enough English.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

There is a reason why this place is so highly rated -- it is amazing. You'll find lots of locals there and the atmosphere is authentic yet inventive. I went for dinner twice while in Sevilla -- my best advice is to sit at the bar and let the bartender order tapas for you. You will not be disappointed! Highly recommended are the beef cheek and the egg tapa (which apparently won an award for being the best tapa in Sevilla). Sangria is also excellent.