“Nice red wine...”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

...and €7 for a bowl of warm breadcrumbs with some jamón mixed in. The waitress was friendly, though.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

A nice place to eat the Spanish spacialities (migas). A lunch of 3 dishes (a migas, a main course and a dessert+ beer) will cost you 9,9€. Although the waitress doesn'r speak English, she was ready to help and very friendly. As far as I can judge, the place is popular with locals which is always a good sign :)

Reviewed September 1, 2017

We went here on recommendation from the Sunday times Travel Review as purveyors of traditional variations of a local dish based on breadcrumbs. The danger signs were there seeing ourselves alone at 8.30pm when things are starting. There is verl little on offer apart from variations of 'Migas'. I opted for the daily 'special' Migas with foi and cheese. It was an appalling sticky mess topped by semi frozen foi gras obviously just defrosted. My wife could face the breadcrumbs(good call) and opted for Insalada Zaragoza : translation: chicory leaves and tomatoes slices covered in oil and vinegar. My tip: If you want breadcrumbs on this scale, Die, and come back as a Canary

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Incredibly overpriced food that looked and tasted cheap. Mediocre service. Would not go back. I'm sure there are many places that serve much better migas at a more reasonable price.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

We opted for the lunch menu (9,90€) which included a migas plate (sort of seasoned breadcrumbs with different toppings), a second course, a dessert, bread and a drink (wine, beer or water). Since my boyfriend didn't like any of the migas that were part of the lunch menu, we asked if we could have one only with cheese. The waitress was extremely nice and told us that she would bend the rules for us. I opted for the migas con setas (mushrooms), but, when the waitress brought the plate, she asked me if I ate meat, because there was jamon mixed in the migas. I said that I didn't, but that I would pick the jamon off the plate. She was super sweet and insisted on bringing me another plate. It didn't say anything about there being anything other than mushrooms on the menu, that's why I ordered it. She then brought a migas with fried egg, which was lovely. The one with cheese was also very nice. For the second plate, my boyfriend ordered a salad, which was very bland (but there were plenty of way more interesting choices on the menu, the problem is that he's a very picky eater). I opted for the revuelto de borrajas y langostinos (scrambled egg with a local green vegetable and crawfish), which was amazing. For dessert, we opted for the flan and the goat's cheese with jam, both very nice. To drink, we had a very good white wine. Overall, a very nice experience, would definetely come back.