“Into the Spanish heaven ”
Review of Meson Martin

Meson Martin
Ranked #14 of 1,652 Restaurants in Zaragoza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in saragossa more or less by accident. What have we learned a great city for shopping & even more the right place for the real Spanish food. After a lunch @ HULA the dinner is just going to be an extension to a premium food experience. Meson Martin is the place to go more than friendly staff that is giving us a story around each dish which taste like u are in heaven. Tenk U

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Restaurant with a bullfighting ambience. You can eat full dishes or portions.
Try "huevos rotos con foie" and its meats.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

First visit to Zaragoza. Great service, fabulous solomillo. The taco de solomillo is especially delicious. Will definitely return. Kids really enjoyed the coulant chocolate!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

Several times per year I stay in Zaragoza for work. Its one of these Spanish cities I do not know what to think of foodwise.

With one exception: Meson Martin.

I first went there after the place was suggested to me by the staff at our hotel. A bit sceptical we set off.

To our surprise the tip turned out to be great! Its an old Brasserie type of place, amid bull fighting trophies and apparently a lot of family history and tradition.

White and red checkered table cloth, old furniture and lots and lots of people. Local mostly, but people who know their stuff food wise.

The food is honest and tasty. Let yourself be guided by the Patron himself if you find yourself a bit lost in the menu card. You wont be disappointed!

Recomended: Huevas rotos and the beefstrips on sizzling plate. Combined with the fantastic res house wine this makes the perfect dinner!

One of the few places where I will be back, and back, and back.

2  Thank KimVerbraeken
Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

I've been many times in this place and I can only sing its praises.
The food is really nice, very good quality.
All the waiters are friendly, quick and very helpful.
I would recommend the deep fried squid and prawn and the broken eggs with potatoes and foie, just delicious.
It's extremely difficult to book a table, so you better do it in advance.
The worst of this place is that it is packed most of the times and tables are very closed to each other.