1,172 results
All reviews junior suite helter skelter city streets nespresso machine where breakfast is served complimentary water breakfast room double doors older hotel friendly hotel quiet room king size great shower enjoyable stay necessary amenities business trip fresh fruit
Reviewed September 13, 2018

It has been such a great pleasure to stay at the NH COLLECTION GRAN HOTEL in Zaragoza on my 2 day business trip.
I have enjoyed very much the top class quality service. Any hotel personnel, I have interacted with, have kindly took into account my request and been very helpful. Special thanks to the restaurant personnel and congratulations for the very nice and tasty food they serve at breakfast and lunch.
Moreover, the hotel building is outstanding and so well located. My room was particularly well decorated with a true entrance. This isolated my actual bedroom from the hallway and ensured real quietness. This is so rare …
I would highly recommend the NH COLLECTION GRAN HOTEL in Zaragoza

Room Tip: My high floor room was very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
SONIA G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Max823;

We are very gratefully for your kind words towards our service, for us your opinion its very important and the best is knowing that your stay with us has been a pleasure.

We´d love give your the very wellcome to the hotel again on your next trip to Zaragoza

Thank you very much in the name of all the equipment we are part of the hotel

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by the convenient location but even more pleased with the courteousness of the staff. Room was comfortable, quiet and well equipped. Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a great place to stay in Zaragoza.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
SONIA G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear jforadvs;

For all the team that are part of the Grand Hotel, your comment gives us a great joy, especially knowing that your stay in our hotel has been enjoyable for you. I hope you have stayed with us again on your next trip to Zaragoza

Thank you very much and hope see you soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Leave your car - it will be parked. The rooms are clean and the atmosphere in the lobby and the floors is art nouveaux. The location is close to downtown but it is calm! The breakfast is rich and almost everything is available.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph M
Patricia V, Director de Recepción at NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Dear Customer,
First of all, I would like to thank you for the time spent transmitting your experience at the NH Collection Gran Hotel in Zaragoza.
I will share with all hotel workers their experience at the hotel, which will surely fill you with satisfaction.
Waiting to be able to greet you the next time you visit,
Sincerely

Jose Ramón Ortín
Reception Manager

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pretty nice, the room is not very big but comfortable. The room where breakfast is served is gorgeous and the service in general is very kind. The hotel does not have parking, but you can find parking around the hotel in the street.

Location is everything at the NH, you can walk everywhere within a close distance (15 min was my longest walk). Check in and check out is quick which I really value at any hotel. My only con is that Zaragoza is a city with many flies and mosquitos and somehow they made it into my room making it very uncomfortable to sleep. Male sure you wear repellent, even if your indoors!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Patricia V, Sonia García / Guest Relations at NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Dear Melissa V;

Thank you very much for your great comment, I want to indicate that the hotel has parking, I regret that we have not informed you correctly in this matter.
It is not usual that there are flies and mosquitoes in the room, we would have liked to know to put an immediate solution

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This hotel was a pleasant surprise! it was very well located, walking distance to the center of the city. the rooms very spacious and nice!
the employees, extremely friendly .
their restaurant / gastrobar, had a nice TVs to watch the games Russia 2018....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SONIA G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear ebollmann1;

All our team really appreciated your comments and valuation, for us are very important, and we are very happy to know our hotel was a pleasant surprise for you!!

We wold like give ou welcome again on your next trip to Zaragoza.