All reviews well equipped kitchen an overnight stay wetlands apartment wifi
Reviewed March 19, 2018

This is the second time I have stopped at this Aparthotel and it serves its purpose well as an overnight stop after a long journey. Easy to find from the motorway, with the help of Sat Nav.

On both occasions the receptionist has been friendly and spoken excellent English. As I have two dogs travelling with me, it is a great advantage that there is a lovely walk closeby through some wetlands.

Very clean with most things you need for an overnight stay, although perhaps rather basic for a longer stay. The sofa was not particularly comfortable but the bed was perfect.

From other reviews it looks like I was not the only person to have problems with the wifi. In my case it went off mid-evening and I didn''t get it again until the morning. Also the heating was a big issue. I hate walking into a room that could serve as a sauna, and despite my best efforts to alter the controls, it stayed at 23.5. Way too hot. Eventually I gave in and turned all the radiators off and opened the window.

Overall, though, I would happily stay there again as an overnight stop.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2018

My apartment had a sitting room, good sized table to eat/work, adjoining kitchen, excellent bathroom and two bedrooms. WiFi worked well apart from one morning when it was off. The Aparthotel is next to the Buesa Arena and is slightly outside the main centre of Vitoria-Gastiex, so you'll need a car to get to restaurants (and food shops). But that's a small disadvantage and I'm sure there's public transport nearby (I had a hire car), and you can walk into town, as others have noted. There are good walks (and areas for running) right next to the apartments. Good value for money. Kitchen could have been better equipped: one small, blunt knife was not enough. Otherwise highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2016

The apartment was large, clean and well furnished. Sadly there was no hot water on two mornings owing to a boiler fault.
The location is good and only a short walk from a lovely large area of parkland and lakes.
The wifi was a bit difficult to link into initially but better when you got used to it although it did drop out occasionally.
The concierge was very helpful.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016

late check in made very easy by the staff, big 2 bedroom appartment with big terrace. Quiet and peaceful zone, dog friendly.
The kitchen was not very clean but the other rooms were ok in terms of clean.

Room tip: quiet and space
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

The apartment block is in the suburb of Betoño - about a 20 minute walk from the centre of Vitoria. We thought our apartment was spacious and well presented. There was a good sized living room, a well equipped kitchen and an enormous balcony. It's a good position for getting away by car after your stay. We also liked its proximity to the nature area - lovely to walk around in the evening or early morning. The only downside was that the wifi kept dropping and you had to keep putting in the code and password each time. I eventually learned it off by heart!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple