“Nothing special”

Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Formentera
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

As we read so many positive opinions in Tripadvisor we were expecting something better. It was a little bit disappointing. Service was just ok, we ask for some advice and we get it... But the waiter wasn’t friendly at all. Food was just ok. Nothing special. Prices are high for what they offer.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Almost at the end of a week, I found this gem of a café/restaurant and fell in love completely. The menu is amazing - all vegan / vegetarian. The dishes are filling. And the service is just delightful. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have healthy meals prepared with delicious fruits and veggies. They have croissants and coffee, too, if that’s your must! :)

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

As a vegetarian, this restaurant already excited me as it is completely vegetarian and vegan friendly. There was so much to choose from on the menu it took me so long to decide! I chose the ‘deconstructed’ veggie burger with pitta which was amazing and a shaken iced coffee which was delicious too. The staff were really nice and knowledgable and the vibe of the place was really nice and chilled. I would definitely go back and I am sad I only got to go here once to be honest!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Even if you are not vegetarian, that's a place worth to try. Cosy place where the food is delicious, big dishes and friendly staff. It couldn't be any better.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is children friendly, has a nice decor and serves tasty vegetarian food. The staff is very nice as well. We have been here twice and I would come back. The prices are ok for being in Formentera where everything is too expensive.