We stayed here for 7 nights in October and did not want to leave! This former convent has been carefully but stylishly restored and now offers guests a comfortable, relaxing base from which to explore the many delights of Mallorca. Staff are welcoming, friendly and helpful. On arrival at 1030 am our room wasn't ready, which wasn't a problem to us and we were happy to go for a walk around for an hour. On returning, the receptionist advised us that we were being upgraded to a junior suite. The room was large, with a huge, comfortable bed, lounge area with sofa and large flat screen TV and satellite box, minibar, large wardrobe and balcony overlooking the street. The bathroom was a good size with a wet room with power shower and good quality toiletries. Free wifi was available throughout the hotel. The attractive breakfast/ snack bar overlooks the peaceful gardens. Breakfast comprises an excellent choice of fresh fruit, yoghurts, breads and croissants, cold meats, cheeses, boiled eggs, cakes and a hot selection of bacon, sausages, onions and tomatoes. Light meals are cooked to order in the evening and a bar service is available. The hotel also offers free use of a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi (always ask if they are switched on as at quiet times they may not be). Staff are happy to recommend local restaurants and make reservations. There are restaurants fairly close to the hotel and the main eating area is about 15 minutes walk. Main bus stops for services to the east and west are about a 5 minute walk away. From here you can catch a bus to the transport interchange to
catch buses towards Deia and the historic train to Soller. Walking to the cathedral area takes 5 to 10 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain