We stayed at Santa Clara for one night during a longer holiday in Mallorca so that we could have two days in Palma and stay overnight. Located in the centre of Palma behind the cathedral and so very close to shops and plenty of restaurants and bars and the only bad point about the location is the lack of parking.
The hotel was modern with stone walls, clean with very friendly staff and nice and warm on what was a chilly night. Great breakfast overlooking gardens at the rear of the hotel.
We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests fall in love with Palma, with our hotel, the charm of the old town and the beautiful views from our upper terrace. Come stay at Santa Clara Hotel to enjoy the proximity of the 10th century Arab baths, the Gothic Cathedral and the other host of attraction around the old town. Our hotel offers 4 star luxury rooms and suites with high ceilings, rustic stone walls and views to the surrounding sights of the old town. Relax in our urban spa featuring a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath or try one of the massage and beauty treatments. We also provide a conference room equipped with audio-visual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel And Spa
- Hotel Santa Clara Urban
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain