See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 11, 2015 via mobile

We arrived at 11pm to be told if we wanted to eat we would have to use a local bar that evening, even though we was all inclusive! The food throught the holiday was awful there was a cockroach in the restaurant and it was massive at least Palm sized!!! The drinks was not brilliant.
No entertainment of any description for children or adults day or night
The air con didn't work so you had to sleep with the balcony door open which was very very noisy.
This hotel is not is Palma nova but instead magaluf!
There is only one plug socket in the room, the lift comes when it wants, the hotel toilets was out of service for a whole day!!!
This hotel is only interested in your money
I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ali_gator_travels
Reviewed February 23, 2015

We arrived on opening day (12/2/15)at 12.00 our rooms were ready for us. We booked all inclusive and were given the list of meal times, off loaded our luggage to go to lunch at 1pm. The restuarant was closed and was not due to open until that evening, the bar was not fully stocked until the saturday. the food served was adequate, but always cold. On sunday we woke to no hot water and the heating had packed up.this was not fixed until late monday so all up and running by tuesday. The hotel was cold, well it was out of season so temperature averaged 17 degrees. Couldnt fault the staff they were very friendly and polite. On an up side rooms were cleaned daily

Room Tip: our room 620 did have a sea and a pool view
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank staylor17
Reviewed September 15, 2014

Having arrived in Majorca for the first time I was really looking forward to a well earned break. I was dropped off at the hotel to be told that there was no room available, the hotel was currently full.... WHAT? How can this occur?, I have been booked in for several weeks. I was given a room at another hotel for the night and expected to go back the next day. This is not the start to my holiday that I expected. I feel really let down. Just for the record the hotel is dated and not the cleanest I have visited. I got the overall impression that the hotel really do not care, all they want is your hard earned cash. I was chatting to another holidaymaker, who told me that she was having to take the lid off the cistern to flush the toilet as the hotel wold not fix it! Staff just seem full of excuses, it's not fair and it's not right!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank R547
Reviewed September 12, 2014

Just arrived back from a 10 day stay at the TOBAGO hotel Palma Nova - Majorca ..Over all a very nice 3 star hotel & good value for the money - the outstanding thing was the cleanness of the place the rooms were outstanding as was the rest of the hotel - the staff were friendly & helpful the
main down side to our stay was the restaurant - we were all inclusive & the food was ok but the breakfast were mainly on the cold side & were very much the same- but the worst thing was the lack of air conditioning in the evening after a sweltering day the restaurant was baking hot which made the dining experience very uncomfortable - we even ate out a couple of times because it was unbearably hot in there - but apart from that it was a very nice place to stay with fantastic beach location 2mins away ! & Magaluf bars also very close .
If you go there expecting a 5 star hotel for a 3 star price you will be disappointed but over all a very good value for money hotel ...

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevtilsed
Reviewed June 17, 2014

After a very good stay at this hotel in Sept 2012 we decided to come back as it was a suitable hotel and location to bring my 82 year old mum for a relaxing holiday. HOW WRONG COULD WE BE? We arrived on Friday 13th June and were soon invaded by very large groups of college students here to party after the end of their exams. The noise is constantly loud from either the students or the music that the hotel play from beside the bar. The only quiet time is from about 7am til about 11am as most of them are sleeping. So far we haven't had a decent nights sleep as they hang around the pool area after the bar shuts at 11pm. Some them go off to the local night spots, shouting and singing as they go. Around 4 am they start returning, still noisily talking and shouting. Then the furniture seems to get moved about. At 5.45 am this morning I was woken by my next door neighbours talking really loudly. I sent for the security guard who knocked on their door and shut them up.
If you want a drink from the only bar that is open be prepared to queue. They send a few people up to the bar and then once they are near the front of the queue, more join them and loads of drinks are ordered. I have taken to telling the new comers to get to the back of the queue. To get a drink before the bar shuts at 11pm I had to queue at 10.20pm and wait for 20 minutes.

The food is not as good as 2012. Often not very hot and the choice is somewhat limited.

The staff are very nice and helpful apart from the fact that the Manager is only available from 12 noon til 9pm. Not much use when you need to complain about the noise and behaviour of the students at 11 pm.

Around the pool after lunch time is like an out of control kids playground. Students on mass ( at least 200 students!) shouting up and down from the balconies, kicking balls all over the place, running round and throwing each other in the pool. My poor mum nearly got knocked over yesterday whilst trying to return to our corner, as far from the mayhem as we could get.

We wait to see what the manager has to say when he puts in an appearance at noon. Our thoughts as well as several other couples who are also suffering the same fate, is that the hotel should not book in couples and families at the same time as masses of rowdy student who just want to party.

I will update with the outcome of the meeting with the Manager.

Room Tip: Better view from about 5th floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family