All reviews free mini bar great hotel dj playing house music swim up room face cream smoke free hotel staff wear ideal area pure relaxation direct access to the pool newly renovated hotel the bar restaurant area relaxing pool area great amenities trendy hotel minute walk to the harbour
Reviewed September 18, 2018

We arrived in Palma after a 4 night stay in Madrid and were extremely happy with the room we received. As we paid extra for a premium room with city view, we received free drinks and beer in addition to water in the mini bar on a daily basis. The Syndeo restaurant is very stylish, we only ate here once but enjoyed it. The rooftop bar is great to relax in after chilling by the pool or being out for dinner at night.Would recommend anyone to stay here.

Room tip: Pay extra for the premium room with city view, we were on the 10th floor with great views of Palma and of the pool area and rooftop bar.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
David G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Innside By Melia Palma Bosque, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Rachel B,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!! We love to know that you had an amazing experience!!

Cannot wait to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

Firstly the good. Overall friendly staff especially receptionist who did her upmost to get us in our room early. Unfortunately the first room we were given had not been cleaned and was not ready but this was easily resolved. Rooms are nice, clean and good balcony (although our deck chairs seemed smaller than others and were really uncomfortable!). Nice to have a free mini bar with soft drinks and water replenished daily. Good location easily walkable to marina and old town.

Not the not so good. Air conditioning in our room was barely noticeable which whilst you don't spend a lot of time in the room made getting ready for going out in the evening really uncomfortable. I was going to mention to the receptionist but after being in the gym (which is really good, big with lots of equipment by the way and 24 hours is a bonus) it appeared that the air conditioning was not good anywhere in the hotel apart from the reception/bar area. The pool area is really nice but unfortunately there is no bar area so if you want to have a drink on the sundeck you have to go in the lift to the bar. The bar staff (again really friendly) kept saying there was waiter service at the pool but I only ever saw one waitress taking orders in 4 days and when I asked for drinks she seemed quite stressed and said yes, yes just a minute - to which I retreated!! She did eventually come back and took orders for a number of people and we eventually did get a drink!! I understand the staff will be busy for such a large pool area but would suggest to either put more waiting staff in the area or not offer the service at all.

Overall this is a good hotel and the lack of pool bar is not really a major issue as we didn't spend an awful lot of time at the pool but it is nice to have the option and if the service had been as advised and the air conditioning sorted out I would not hesitate in giving 5 stars.

Room tip: Check the air con
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie73

Dear Julie73,

Thanks for sharing and our apologues for the A/C problems and (not) Pool Bar...Both things will be fixed for next season!! :)

We hope to welcome you back soon and know your opinion about all the incoming upgrades at the hotel!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been in Palma 5 times. This hotel is by far the best I have been staying at. It has everything! Clean and sober rooms, great bed, wonderful pool area and friendly staff.

And don’t miss out their breakfast! Super nice and healthy. Not a ”regular and boring” breakfast that you usually find in hotels.

I really recommend to book the rooms at the ground/pool-level.

See you soon again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

WOW!!!

Thank you so muuuch!!! What a great comment!!

Hoping to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t fault this hotel. From the minute me and my 2 friends arrived we were greated with a warm welcome and we’re aloud to check into our rooms 3 hours early. The rooms were extremely clean and even had a free mini bar!!
The food at the hotel is amazing, breakfast especially with loads of different choices and a DJ playing.
The location is either a taxi minute away from Palma centre or you could walk which is only around 20 minutes, although in walking distance of around 10 minuites you have a the cool bars and nice tapas restaurants. I Recommend CUBA Bar, it has a roof top bar with stunning views. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Lydia T!!!

We love to read that you had such a great experience!!

We cannot wait to welcome you back soon!!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel that was great for my 3 friends and myself. The rooftop was gorgeous for breakfast each morning. The rooms were great also.
I would recommend this hotel but would consider looking at Hotel Born or the hotel above Massimo Dutti. These may be more expensive however.

Thank you Anne M!!!

We are happy to read that you enjoyed and cannot wait to welcome you back soon!!