All reviews free mini bar great hotel house music face cream dj playing staff wear pure relaxation direct access to the pool newly renovated hotel modern vibe the bar restaurant area trendy hotel chilled vibe taxi rank right outside the hotel very nice pool area amazing pool decent location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We arrived in Palma after a 4 night stay in Madrid and were extremely happy with the room we received. As we paid extra for a premium room with city view, we received free drinks and beer in addition to water in the mini bar on a daily basis. The Syndeo restaurant is very stylish, we only ate here once but enjoyed it. The rooftop bar is great to relax in after chilling by the pool or being out for dinner at night.Would recommend anyone to stay here.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the premium room with city view, we were on the 10th floor with great views of Palma and of the pool area and rooftop bar.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Firstly the good. Overall friendly staff especially receptionist who did her upmost to get us in our room early. Unfortunately the first room we were given had not been cleaned and was not ready but this was easily resolved. Rooms are nice, clean and good balcony (although our deck chairs seemed smaller than others and were really uncomfortable!). Nice to have a free mini bar with soft drinks and water replenished daily. Good location easily walkable to marina and old town.

Not the not so good. Air conditioning in our room was barely noticeable which whilst you don't spend a lot of time in the room made getting ready for going out in the evening really uncomfortable. I was going to mention to the receptionist but after being in the gym (which is really good, big with lots of equipment by the way and 24 hours is a bonus) it appeared that the air conditioning was not good anywhere in the hotel apart from the reception/bar area. The pool area is really nice but unfortunately there is no bar area so if you want to have a drink on the sundeck you have to go in the lift to the bar. The bar staff (again really friendly) kept saying there was waiter service at the pool but I only ever saw one waitress taking orders in 4 days and when I asked for drinks she seemed quite stressed and said yes, yes just a minute - to which I retreated!! She did eventually come back and took orders for a number of people and we eventually did get a drink!! I understand the staff will be busy for such a large pool area but would suggest to either put more waiting staff in the area or not offer the service at all.

Overall this is a good hotel and the lack of pool bar is not really a major issue as we didn't spend an awful lot of time at the pool but it is nice to have the option and if the service had been as advised and the air conditioning sorted out I would not hesitate in giving 5 stars.

Room Tip: Check the air con
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie73
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been in Palma 5 times. This hotel is by far the best I have been staying at. It has everything! Clean and sober rooms, great bed, wonderful pool area and friendly staff.

And don’t miss out their breakfast! Super nice and healthy. Not a ”regular and boring” breakfast that you usually find in hotels.

I really recommend to book the rooms at the ground/pool-level.

See you soon again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t fault this hotel. From the minute me and my 2 friends arrived we were greated with a warm welcome and we’re aloud to check into our rooms 3 hours early. The rooms were extremely clean and even had a free mini bar!!
The food at the hotel is amazing, breakfast especially with loads of different choices and a DJ playing.
The location is either a taxi minute away from Palma centre or you could walk which is only around 20 minutes, although in walking distance of around 10 minuites you have a the cool bars and nice tapas restaurants. I Recommend CUBA Bar, it has a roof top bar with stunning views. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very nice hotel that was great for my 3 friends and myself. The rooftop was gorgeous for breakfast each morning. The rooms were great also.
I would recommend this hotel but would consider looking at Hotel Born or the hotel above Massimo Dutti. These may be more expensive however.

Stayed: September 2018