1,663 results
All reviewssea viewthird floorsun terracethe busold townpremium roombusy roadbar pricesdouble glazinghalf boardhigh floorbacon and eggssmall poolairport stopsmodern hotelshort breakcity break
Reviewed January 25, 2018

The guests who have stayed for business trips on behalf of our company are pleased with this hotel. We have stayed in their hotel with minimum stays of 4 days. They were all satisfied. I would recommend this hotel to business people.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
DireccionHCA, Director General at Hotel Costa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Dear Elise T,

Thank you so much for this amazing review and also for the recommendation. We offer nice meeting rooms and also with amazing views. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2018 via mobile

Business meeting in Palma so choose the Costa Azul mainly for the location which Is great.
2 rooms booked, one standard One sea view which was extra, check in smooth and the easy, we were asked if we wanted to upgrade the standard one at 35€ I opted not too.
Room was basic but done the job, 2 twin rooms which I find strange considering the hotel wasn’t very full, clean and tidy shower could have been more powerful.

Stayed: January 2018

Dear Markh1205,

Thank you for your review and rating. We are delighted that you had a great holiday with us and take note about our improves, hope to see soon again.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Stayed for a week over Xmas when visiting family, great location for Palma short walk into centre.Worth paying for sea view over the Port, we had room only ,eating locally in nearby Market which is surrounded by small cafes . For Tapas in evening can recommend walking to La Rosa.

Rooms very clean & good en suite.

Room Tip: Sea view a must overlooking the Port.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear FlynnWales,

Thank you for this great review. We are delighted that you had a good experience here with us and hope to see you again in your next holidays.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I’m counting the days to my next visit!
Following the shock collapse of Monarch Airlines last year, I had to quickly re-book flights with a another carrier. This meant a change of dates for my stay. There was no problem, the hotel confirmed these by return of email.
I was thrilled to receive a Christmas card from the Costa Azul - a nice gesture!
I’m so looking forward to my annual week at this fabulous hotel at the end of February - as the Festival of the Balearics is on and there’s so much to see and do....and of course the shopping in Palma is fantastic!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this hotel has everything: ideal location, spectacular views, comfortable beds, spotlessly clean and superb customer service.
I just love the place!
I RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Buenos dias Eric H,

Thank you again for your amazing reviews, it is always a pleasure to welcome you again in our beautiful hotel with the best location in Palma.

See you soon,

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Stayed for three days over Christmas. This hotel met every expectation. Room was spotless, shower and bathroom fabulous. Views amazing well worth the extra for superior room. I swam in the pool every day. Lovely and clean and the jacuzzi was glorious.
Well what can I say about the breakfast. You would be hard pushed to get better for the cost. Absolutely amazing. My husband had freshly cooked bacon and omelette every day and I had choice of smoked salmon,pate ,cold meats cheese,fresh walnut bread etc etc. fantastic!. The staff were all so lovely and welcoming. I wish we had been able to stay longer. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Webelly
DireccionHCA, Director General at Hotel Costa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

Dear Webelly,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review and your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.