Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
VSPE
Boca Raton, Florida

Christmas with a family

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jan 11, 2020
Three of us were staying in this hotel over Christmas. The hotel has very friendly personnel. Based on their advice we were able to see the difference between room facing ocean and standard room. We choose ocean view even it was more expensive. Some review are complaining about street noise. Yes sometimes it was loud - we were on 3rd floor, but view is worth it. Plus noise was not that loud.
The hotel is very clean and room was clean as well. TV and internet was working.
OK - my son complained that gym was not up to his standards - not enough free weights. The location is great. There are few restaurants nearby. The breakfast at hotel in the morning was very good.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
DireccionHCA, Director General at Hotel Costa Azul, responded to this review
Responded Jan 23, 2020
Dear VSPE,

Thank you for the great comments. We are delighted that you have had such a good time here, and hope to see you again in next Christmas... or maybe very soon? ;)

C$345
1.7 km from Hotel Costa Azul
Restaurant
View more hotels in Palma de Mallorca
2,059 results
All reviews sea view third floor sun terrace the bus old town road noise excellent location lovely hotel small pool short break main road city break bars and restaurants cold meats tapas hotel is situated marina
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

There is nothing wrong with this hotel. It’s just a bit characterless. Very modern and plasticity. Bright colours. Long narrow corridors. Clean and practical public spaces. It reminded me of your typical Hotel Ibis or Holiday Inn. It’s all a matter of what you are after. I found it a bit more basic than its website suggested.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank First-timer234
DireccionHCA, Director General at Hotel Costa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Dear First-timer234,

Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. We are very pleased to receive your comments regarding your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

It's hard to leave a review for this hotel, but after four nights staying here, is it possible we ended up even more tired than we arrived? Yes. So the location of the hotel is what some may consider "prime" because its smack in the middle of the paseo maritimo, but this is a curse just as much a it is a blessing as we got a room facing the streets and the noise is 24/7 and truly unbearable. Not the relaxing getaway we wanted, instead, bags under our eyes and lack of sleep. Sorry, maybe better luck for others in a room that is more quiet? Facing a different direction? Otherwise I may have given it a better and higher rating but I have to be honest about my experience.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear BettyMT2010,

Thank you for your comments which we have found helpful. We are always looking to improve and we hope that during your next stay with us, we can look for a perfect room for you.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

This hotel is really lovely. The room was great. Everything was lovely and clean. The location is good. Wonderful views of the marina and not too far to walk to the centre. Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby.

Room tip: Lateral sea view rooms are good for views and sun
1  Thank Margaret P
DireccionHCA, Director General at Hotel Costa Azul, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear Margaret P,

Thank you for the great comments. We are delighted that you have had such a good time here, and hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed December 25, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel lovely view from our room over harbour nice helpful staff and good breakfast I would recommend this hotel x easy walk to the castle and lovely view at top plenty of eating places close by . Bus from airport stops outside and the buses are very frequent

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 129sheilag,

Thank you so much for these very positive comments. We are greatly appreciative of your wonderful review.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

I have just returned from a six-night stay at the Hotel Costa Azul. I could not have asked for more from a hotel. I had booked a double room for single occupancy with a 'lateral view' of the sea; I was given Room 808, on the top floor. As I left the lift, I saw a building site, from the window at the end of the corridor; disheartened, I thought I'd make the most of a bad situation... that is, until I went into my room, and drew the curtains! Yes, I could see a hotel under construction from my balcony but I also had a spectacular view west/south-westward, of the hills, Paseo Marítimo, and the many moored yachts, larger boats, and one or two cruise ships, beyond. The room itself was spotless; simply furnished and cleverly thematically decorated but providing everything I needed. There was a small fridge (with some freebie soft drinks), a TV, and a safe, within the sliding-door wardrobe. The bed was very comfortable (although I would have preferred 100% cotton sheets - this is a small niggle!) I made use of room service once - be aware that the bar closes at *9.30pm*, and the sushi delivery service is only available after 8pm (and at lunchtime) - I would suggest that the hotel add these details to the in-room information sheets. The staff were polite, friendly and very helpful - I was truly grateful for their kindness: everyone from the reception and bar staff, to those preparing the delicious breakfasts, and the cleaning and maintenance teams.

In terms of location, the number 1 bus calls at the stop directly opposite the hotel which is hugely convenient for heading towards Plaça Espanya, and the 'Intermodal' central bus/train station, and I arrived all the way from the airport to within about 20m of the hotel entrance! That said, halfway through my time there, the bus schedule and route of the No. 1 was suddenly changed, and the bus no longer reached the Passeig Marítim stop #2! A short walk up some steps either side of the hotel enables you to catch the number 46 bus.

The castle, cathedral and Santa Catalina market are all a relatively easy walk from the hotel, and it's amazing to be able to step outside and be standing alongside the sea, if you appreciate more space than a more central hotel would afford!

I indulged myself, with a 'calming' massage on my last morning; Carla was amazing! Thank you very much to all at the Hotel Costa Azul! Not only will I recommend your hotel far and wide but I hope to be able to return again, as soon as I get the chance! ;)

¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz Año Nuevo!

Room tip: Lateral view room still gives a great view of the many yachts in the port

Dear Emma W,

We are delighted to see your comments about your stay here at our hotel. These we shall pass on to our staff, as they will be so pleased to see that their endeavors are appreciated. Hope to see you very soon.