“Amusing decor”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The walls are full of Picasso prints. The restaurant is just off Jaime 111, so very central. The menu was fairly extensive and my friend and I shared a delicious paella. Although it looked enormous, we astonished ourselves by eating most of it. The rice was perfect, and no problem having a single glass of wine. I would like to go again.

1  Thank RosieannieD

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The host of the restaurant was extremely friendly but we were a little taken aback when we learned that a paella had to be for two people ( I loathe fish my husband loves it ) however we shared a lobster paella and the amount of meat in the dish was barely an egg cup full. It was tasty but very expensive.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I ordered prawns in coconut sauce, prawns were peeled but not cleaned, yuk, the smallest serve of rice I have ever seen and sauce, something made with Keens curry powder, that's it, prawns in a boring sauce with a spoonful of rice. not worth the money.
My dining partner ordered stuffed squid. Stuffed with what I'm not sure, but it appeared to have been reheated and was dry and tough. It was served with fries which were barely warm. Did i mention the squid had not been cleaned properly and still had some hard beak bit.
Sadly would not return to this restaurant ever.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Had a good meal, great fish, good service and a friendly ambiance.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Tried this restaurant on our first night of a 4 day break. Broken Eggs for the starter turned out to be scrambled eggs and chips! Main course of steak au poivre turned out to be steak in glue, and my wife's confit duck appeared in a nuclear orange sauce - or was it orange juice just poured over it? Needless to say we didn't bother with a dessert. All of this for a mere 100 euros (including a 16 euro bottle of wine). Thankfully the next three nights proved a gastronomic delight elsewhere.

2  Thank RayK49