All reviews beautiful hotel louis vuitton passeig del born bar terrace rooftop plunge pool welcome drink perfect location small pool stayed for nights room was large old town junior suite comfortable bed a wonderful stay good size city break short break
Reviewed September 6, 2016

I stayed here with my daughter in August. Great location and very comfortable. Unfortunately we had an issue with the smell of cigarette smoke coming through the air conditioning unit over two nights. I spoke to the hotel staff on three occasions giving them ample opportunity to at least make some form of recompense but nothing was forthcoming. A free lunch would have been good. This was a non smoking hotel and apart from apologies from the staff no other action was taken.
On our return I reviewed our stay on the hotels questionnaire again stating my disappointment. I was offered a room upgrade if I returned to the hotel again.
Too little, too late.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Can Alomar B, Director General at Boutique Hotel Can Alomar, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your experience in our Boutique Hotel Can Alomar with the other travellers. We do appreciate our guest´s feedback as let us to improve our service and grow as professionals.

On the other side, I am very sorry to hear about the issue above mentioned, which did not allow you to fully enjoy your stay. I would like to reiterate the fact that we are a non-smoking hotel. This situation was an exception that stopped when we spoke with the guests who caused the smell due to smoking on the balcony without closing the windows behind. However, I would not like to excuse the fact that we did not handle your complaint as you expected and the recovery organized arrived later than it should.

In case that you consider to give us a second chance it will be a pleasure for me to welcoming you again in Hotel Boutique Can Alomar for try to change this uncompleted experience into a real Can Alomar stay.

I remain at your entire disposal.

Best regards.

Fran Dubon
Boutique Hotel Can Alomar

Reviewed September 2, 2016

From the moment we arrived Can Alomar exceeded our expectations. The staff (and especially the GM) were amazing, gracious, helpful and charming. The rooms are beautiful, the pool beautiful, the food amazing. Highly rated in a perfect location right in the middle of town, but away from the noise and crowds.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2016

After 2 days poolside in the hills we decided on 2 days in Palma, choosing the Can Alomar due to its great central position and the reputation of its in house restaurant "de Tokyo a Lima". To ensure we got a table , we booked a room for 2 nights and the meal was wonderfully prepared, presented in the open air and characterful amongst -the- tree- tops balcony, by personable, enthusiastic and knowledgeable young staff. That Spanish warmth and personality spreads through from the concierge to Managers, the bar staff and servers, not forgetting the chamber maids. I loved the access to the roof top sun terrace with its well sized plunge pool - but its Belvedere, another stage higher, gives phenomenal views over to the Cathedral , up to the Castle and down to the cruise ships. All in all a great hotel for your Palma stay.

Room Tip: We booked a quiet and very stylish suite at the back of the property just in case traffic might keep us awake in the front rooms- but there is not so much noise even when dining out overlooking the main drag- Borne. The rooms are finished to a really high standard and are obviously well cared for......a real bijou retreat.
Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Fantastic hotel-great welcome by staff - location was perfect. Roof top lounging area by pool with fantastic views of city( especially Cathedral) excellent Hotel restaurant but if you fancy dining out -surrounding area leaves you with plenty of choice - taxi rank yards from entrance.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jpfgassafety
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Very enjoyable two night stay at this charming and very well located at hotel. Lovely staff-we were even personally greeted and shown round the hotel by the manager.

They were very knowledgeable of things to do in the area and good restaurants and bars etc

Couldn't have done more to help us. I recommend the breakfasts!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Can Alomar B, Director General at Boutique Hotel Can Alomar, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Dear Mr. Mark S:

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the Hotel Boutique Can Alomar during your stay in Palma de Mallorca, is a pleasure to receive your comments and reviews of your experiences. Your feedback motivates us to continue offering the best of us and continue to achieve our main goal that is all our guests enjoy a genuine experience in our hotel, and it is also a good skill for other possible customers.

It will be a pleasure to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards.