“Good value, wel maintained bikes”
Review of Nano Bicycles

and up
1-day Bicycle Rental in Palma
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bicycle Rental, Bike Shop & Workshop in Palma de Mallorca. The best way to visit the city!. Top brands quality bikes for hire, bicycle maintenance and a specialized service gave by cycling lovers.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

its well worth hiring a bike to get around Palma. We hired bikes from Nano- great value for the day and cylced along the sea front on a cleary defined cycle path.

All reviews
"sea front"
in 4 reviews
"wine tasting"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hired bikes for the day, the comfort option at €15. Nice range of bikes for different ages, abilities and riding styles. Helmets available for hire if you are going on the road, €2 to hire but they ought to be FOC. We went on the cycle path to El Arenal which was approx 8-9 miles from Palma city. Though very flat and relatively easy even for non-cyclists. A great way to explore the coast and you see a lot more by bike.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Had a perfect day cycling thanks to this company I've found as it was near my place. Good service and bikes in great condition. They gave me a map with routes and instructions that became very handy when searching for important highlights of Palma. This city is great for cycling and it seems very safe. Good overall experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I've come to Mallorca many, many times to cycle -- it's a mecca for cyclists -- but I've always used a touring company that supplied a bike for me. This was the first time I came on my own and rented a bike for myself. Nano has lots of options at many price points for any cyclist from the tri-athlete to those just wanting to cruise around town. I opted for one of the better carbon fiber bikes with a better gruppo and was pleased with every aspect of my rental. The bike was exactly as advertised, a fair price per day, and Nano was helpful in getting me on the road.

My only glitch was that I crashed while out on a ride. This was my own fault and not the fault of the bike. Happily, neither the bike nor I were seriously damaged. While I did have to pay for some cosmetic repairs (as per the rental contract), Nano was extremely fair and understanding about the whole incident, and I left feeling satisfied that everyone had gotten a fair shake.

I recommend Nano for any of your rental bike needs while in Palma.

1  Thank stradfiddler