Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

from US$43.30
from US$17.50
from US$90.60
2,819 results
All reviews dolphin show dolphin experience jacuzzi pool aqua land jungle park big slides all ages free bus older kids packed lunch water slides flip flops year olds great for kids entry price included in the price cost euros
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Some of the reviews really slate the place! I'm pretty critical when it comes to places but I thought it was fine! That being said, we didn't go on the rides as I was on my own with a 4 and 6 year old. Arrived about 11, they shut all the pools at 4.45 (bit early) so was a bit of a rush to get out to the 5pm bus. Lots of lockers and changing rooms. It was really quiet that day, so loads of free loungers to choose from (2e each) which you have to get really as the ground is concreted everywhere.
I brought some food in (you can't to Siam) and also bought a plate of food and drink at the main restaurant. The queue was slower than a trip to Mars and the food was awful with only 'fastfood' as an option.
The kids played all day long in the 3 massive kids pools with slides and fun activities. The lifeguards were very visable and constantly walking about. The dolphin show was super - I'm very aware of the ethical considerations and I do think dolphins should be in the wild only but I could see nothing concerning regarding their welfare and the handlers were very educational.
So on this basis, I would recommend this place for young children. I opted for this place over Siam as many of the rides and slides there are only suitable if your child is over a certain height, so check beforehand.

1  Thank Hhstorm
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I must say I was a bit worried on what to expect from this place, having read some of the very diverse reviews. Yes, it's pricy. Yes, you need to pay extra for lockers and sunbeds. Yes, the steps on the stairs up to the bigger slides hurt your feet. Yes, one can have mixed feelings about the dolphin show. Does that make this a bad place to spend your day? No! Our little one had a blast in the kids pools and on the family slides, and we spent some nice time in the bigger pool where our little one could demonstrate his newly acquired swimming skills. I would advice to bring some food and drink along, and then your going to have a good day.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

This park will probably go down as one of the worst I have ever been to. If you have ever gone to any kind of reasonable amusement park, prepared to be disappointed.

We arrived early so we could spend the entire day here, and I was hopeful as it is always nice to change the routine up a bit. Getting through the gate was simple, the park was quiet and we easily found some seats. I found it annoying that you have to pay for the park seats, as there was around 7 of us in total.

Many of the slides were so hazardous, I don't even know how they passed through safety. The first slide we went on was the land racer, and each of us were injured in some way. I had carpet burns up my legs and others had cuts from the edges of the slides. Whatever way they designed them meant that people were thrown around. Another slide that we went on involved sitting in a multi-person tube, which was fun until they incorporated spikes or ridges on the base of the slide - meaning that when you went over it, it grazed your bottom and really hurt. My god it was hilarious, but so bad! I couldn't go on it again. My partner went on the slide which is like a "big drop" and the dynamics of the slide flipped him (twice) towards the end.

I gave up on the slides, so we went to the wave pool .. which had 2 Pringle tins floating in it :D One thing I can't complain about is the food. It was good for a park food, however the two stray cats at the table made it a little depressing. The food is the only reason that I gave 2 stars instead of one.

The floor is so bumpy that it hurts so bad. Again, I don't know who designed this for a water park? Everyone I met complained of the pain.

Towards the end of the day, the staff perform a dolphin show which is entertaining for all but totally questionable regarding ethics. The dolphins are kept in tiny tanks and people are shovelled one by one to take souvenir pictures with them at the end. It was really sad to see, as they do not even hide the fact that they have not got the space or facilities to provide for these intelligent creatures. The abuse of their dolphins may be the sole thing that is keeping them open.

Please, go to Siam! Aqualand really has no excuse as to why it is so bad, as Siam is very close and miles better than this. Siam is worth every penny, whereas Aqualand left us disappointed when we left. The fact that it is a cheaper park bears no excuse as to why the dangerously designed slides, rough floors and hygiene issues are all there.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

This was a great day out.
We have 10 yr old twins and they were able to go on all bar 1 slide (gravity). We went on a fairly cloudy day but after 3 o'clock the sun burned through for the last couple of hours there. I prefer taking the kids on a cloudy day so not to stress too much about sunburn. The queues weren't long so generally only waited a few minutes to go down each slide. Only down side were the steps up to the big slides... These are sharp/rough on the tootsies would be good if something could be done with those. The smaller slide and pools are great for the smaller kids.

The dolphin show.... Fantastic! The whole family enjoyed and could easily watch it all again.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos as we left our stuff in the lockers so that we could just enjoy ourselves.

This park is ideal if you have children under the teenage years as we were informed siam park rides would be too big for them or there would be less for them to be able to go on.

We took food and drinks with us as like with most theme parks food is a bit pricy there. Fantastic day out and would definitely go back!!

1  Thank SJJACKO
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

This place gets 1 star because the floor is appealing an accident waiting to happen. It’s beyond a joke how bad it is. You have pay when you get in the place to hire a sunbed. I think that is probably why the floor is so bad so you are forced to hire a sun-bed rather than sit on it.
The fact the floor is so bad means that I cannot possibly give a higher score or even recommend a visit.
How can a water park have a floor that actually hurts your feet when you walk around??????

2  Thank Cruiser706163