“Aberdeen steak house ”

Ranked #1,864 of 5,887 Restaurants in Tenerife
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Clean nice friendly staff very helpful Got a table no problem we all ordered different food was ok nothing special

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

After a boat trip we had an hour and a half before the bus was due to take us back to the hotel.
Food lovely, drinks lovely and staff friendly. Thank you Rachel for your friendly chat we enjoyed your company.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

The Aberdeen Santa Maria was previously located on Av Emesto Sarti and in 2017 moved to these much improved premises.
My wife and I were delighted to find the decor and seating is excellent and more importantly the food is even better if that's possible. The staff are still as friendly and attentive as they always have been.
We visited this restaurant several times during our holiday, enjoying a delightful evening on each occasion.
Highly recommend,excellent food, extensive menu, good value for money.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Had 2 breakfasts here and they were nicely cooked and good portions, staff were very friendly, so we decided to call back for an evening meal.glad we did, we had lamb shank which was beautiful, it fell off the bone, which at my age is a bonus! The tropical lager was the nicest all week, so I would recommend this place to anyone. The prices were very reasonable as well.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Sat on the main drag at the back of our hotel in between loads of other food joints, this was the 1st place we ate on our hols. Full English. As you do, with copious amounts of local coffee.
Being boring, we went back for tea. Glad we did. They cater to nearly all tastes form mahoosive T-Bone steaks (I kid you not) to pizza/Italian food,, mixed grills and local dishes, all cooked really well and very tasty. I had the Calzone. Perfect in every way. Finished off with comp Honey Rum. Leaving the bottle on the table to help yourself. Result.