We spent a week in a room on fourth floor & view to the pool. The hotel is worn out but clean. The staff was very friendly though they spoke only few words of English. Best part of the hotel is the big pool with lots of sun! The view up the volcano was nice too.
Worst part was the bed - it was hard and pillows hurt my neck by the end of the week.
Surroundings of the hotel were quiet and nice. You should note that most of the restaurants are down the hill and you have too be fit to visit there often - but the cabs are really cheap, only 3,50€ to the "centre".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife