First impression was that the building had a slightly dated feel, as seems to be the case for the surrounding area. However the whole place was immaculately clean and the staff friendly. We had stunning views from our balcony and the studio apartment was comfortable with free, if slightly slow, WiFi. Highlight of the hotel is the pool area with views of El Teide and a cafe terrace area and it never got overly busy even during half-term. We opted for the good value bed & breakfast buffet as there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby. It's a good, quiet location with about a 20 minute walk downhill to the centre of Puerto de la Cruz. Would recommend a visit to the Botanical Gardens at the top of Calle Robles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife