This was a lovely hotel, very friendly staff and clean. I can not comment on the food because I didn't eat in the hotel once. It is very quiet though and absolutely no entertainment at all through the day or evening. Even the area is quiet not many good bars we had to travel out every evening to find a good bar for drinks, but if your looking for a quiet holiday in a nice friendly hotel then this is great for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife