All reviews la paz area tv control restaurants and shops first floor tennis courts el teide the hotel reception studio apartment every evening botanical gardens quiet location pleasant stay rooms are spacious cleaning staff hotel is situated yogurt restaurant staff
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Great complex! Rooms OK, area and food very good! Definitely I will consider next option on second return in Tenerife! Free parking and a lots of restaurants near the hotel. View to Teide or to the ocean are definitely a plus!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
1  Thank BogdanRob
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a bit tired and needs renovation. The best part is the pool and garden.
The bar is nice and the staff are very friendly.
We only had breakfast here which is very limited and simple But the fact is that you cannot expect anything better for what you pay and the three stars that is given to this aparthotel.
Overall enjoyed our holidays as we went here to spend a few days.

You have to ask for a kettle in the reception which will be sent to you room within few minutes.

No air con in the rooms and no fans available either, so if the hot weather bothers you, this hotel is not recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Lida M
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

This was a lovely hotel, very friendly staff and clean. I can not comment on the food because I didn't eat in the hotel once. It is very quiet though and absolutely no entertainment at all through the day or evening. Even the area is quiet not many good bars we had to travel out every evening to find a good bar for drinks, but if your looking for a quiet holiday in a nice friendly hotel then this is great for that.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Staff in reception, restaurant and cleaning service very nice and helpfull. Rooms big and clean. All have balcons with nice view, however noisy if somebody talk in the evening. I didn't find iron in my room. Free toileries were on start then mayby I should ask.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wizz Tours
1  Thank Katarzyna_Gajek_333
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I don't know where to start. I couldn't wait to leave this place. Firstly, we arrived at the hotel at midnight.... No food or drink available. Local places shut too.
1. Evening Entertainment - a guy playing a keyboard. A handful of casual restaurants on the street that have little to offer. Best to go to the main strip which is a 15 minute walk downhill. I recommend a taxi back.
2. Room - terrible. You couldn't move in it. We asked for double bed and got singles. Beds and pillows brick hard. Sofa bed so tiny and springs all burst. I fell through it when I sat on it. No air conditioning. 3 people in room but only 2 chairs at the table and 2 on the balcony, which you couldn't move about In. Bathroom adequate and clean.
3. Pool- no idea when it opens as no one went in the pool until later in the day as it was freezing. Lacking atmosphere. Some kids were not allowed to play with a small ball.... Couldn't believe it.
4. Staff- were nice at the snack bar and the restaurant. But if you're British the reception staff can't be bothered with you. I felt I was an inconvenience every time I talked to someone there.
5. Restaurant- Queue up in a line to get in. Little choice and a low standard of food. So we chose to eat out even though We paid for half board. It was like a school dinner hall. All males over 12 have to wear trousers no shorts.

And to top it off there is no sun in Puerto de la Cruz. A whole week of cloud. A holiday I would like to forget.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family