Masaru is a very clean, fresh hotel. The food is well cooked and quite varied and tastefully presented.
The service is fantastic. When We have had a minor problem: lamps, the fridge etc they came within one minute and took care of it. Never had such prompt service anywhere else. The only down side would be there is no AC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the residential area of La Paz, next to the Botanical Gardens, with views over the Orotava Valley, Mt. Teide and the sea, and just a 10 minute walk from the centre of town, the Lago Martianez swimming pools and the beach. It is a tourist complex built in 1974 and totally refurbished between 2001 and 2004. It holds the “Tourist Quality Q” awarded by the Spanish Tourist Quality Institute and it consists of over 240 units between apartments and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Masaru Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masaru Apartments Hotel Puerto De La Cruz
- Masaru Apartments Puerto De La Cruz, Tenerife