All reviews old town lovely hotel private terrace an extra bed within walking distance highly recommend this hotel free parking tapas minute walk cold meats train station walled city star hotel yogurt taxi downhill car
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We arrived here after a 5 hour drive from the Costa del Sol and it was lovely to find that our room had a private terrace with views across to Toledo. Even better, a quiet and lovely pool where we enjoyed a cooling dip. The young man on reception was really helpful and was happy to bring us a drink at the pool. After a night out in Toledo we returned in a taxi at about 10.45 pm and the same young man brought us two glasses of wine to our room so we could enjoy them on our terrace.

Very comfortable room with nice bathroom. Our room even had an extra bed so I could escape from my husband's snoring if needed!

Highly recommend this hotel - within walking distance of the sights and centre of Toledo.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Nice option if you visit Toledo by car as there is free parking. A short walk to the old town. My room has a terrace and I could directly see the cathedral. For the price I paid, I felt it’s value for money. Wifi works fine and staffs are helpful also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in an excellent spot for views over the city of Toledo. It was recommended by a Spanish work colleague and we weren’t disappointed.

Our room had a balcony to admire the views. The room itself was fine although we spent most of our time on the balcony or in the city itself.

You can walk to the cathedral from the hotel in about 35mins, keep in mind that once you exit the walled city the walk back is up hill. There is a bus (no.71) whichbis about a 5mins walk from the hotel that takes you to the central square and from there you can make your way to the cathedral and other sites.

We only stayed here one night and didn’t sample the restaurant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We were a family group of 8 and had a lovely stay at this hotel. The staff were welcoming and helpful. Parts of the hotel are a little tired but they are more than compensated by the beautiful location overlooking Toledo and the lovely terrace bar.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel as a base from which to visit family. It's a rustic, traditional Spanish style hotel so not modern and polished. It is comfortable,albeit basic, and has a pool which was a perfect area to entertain a little one. Being October, the water in the pool was fresh but still ok as the weather was 23-25 degrees most days. Breakfast was adequate with cereals, yoghurts, cold meats, cheese, juice and pastries. As per other reviews, the restaurant service is poor and you will never be asked if you need help, desputd barelg seeing another person during our stay. On one morning I suggested the coffee was finished at which point the waitress tilted the urn to dribble a cold, thick, syrupy substance into my cup. I was astonished yet highly amused by this as I was really not expecting this level of service. It was undrinkable. Later the same day my wife and four year old sat in the restaurant for lunch and waited for 45 minutes for a salad and bowl of plain spaghetti accompanied by a water and an orange juice. The drinks only arrived after 50 minutes following the meal and a prompt to the waiter from my 4 year old "I'm still waiting for my water".
Despite this I would stay again, although wouldn't bother eating in the restaurant. It needs to be priced right to encourage a stay.
It is a 10 eur taxi from the train station and an enjoyable 15 minute walk from the cathedral although you need to he reasonably able as it is steep at times.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family