“Behind closed doors, there is a magical place”

El Bosc de les Fades
Ranked #33 of 807 Nightlife in Barcelona
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My 16 year old daughter and I came to this place for a coffee and croissant. When we walked through the doors, it was truly breathtaking. So magical, fairies, lights, just amazing. There are even little streams scattered around and a bridge you can walk over. It was my favourite place. Also, the toilet is themed too. The prices were good. We were in there for hours. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Julie555
Write a ReviewReviews (1,400)
All reviews
in 4 reviews
"lord"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

The place looks amazing, good for a perfect evening. The location is good and easy to find. I didn't try the food, but I can say that their Sangria is tasteful.

2  Thank LarissaA1942
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My daughter and I were here a few years ago and loved its quirkiness. Took my husband there unsure of how an older man would feel. He loved it too! Definitely worth a visit for its unique decor, though the tapas are good too - croquettes especially. I've seen earlier, negative comments about the staff but personally found them friendly and helpful.

1  Thank JacquiandD
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I love a bonkers themed place, and this ticks that box! Trees, macabre decor and a “thunderstorm” plus great drinks in a cool atmosphere. Loved it.

3  Thank Becky H
See more reviews
Reviewed March 23, 2018

A friend recommended this place. We decided to take the walk down Las Ramblas, to find this place. It was very dark inside, but I guess that's the idea. We all had to laugh when the lights flickered, and the sound of thunder and rain were pumped through the speakers. It reminded all of us of a real cheesy place called Rain Forest Cafe. It made me question the friendship I had with the person who recommended this place to us, because I would never suggest that a visitor to Florida go to the Rain Forrest Cafe.

I guess it's kind of unique, compared to everything else in Barcelona. So, if your really into Fairies, check it out.

2  Thank MattTravel71