All reviews bed room modern design small balcony place to stay apartment reception shower floor
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Really helpful staff, amazing location and very sleek rooms. The terrace was our favourite part of our stay, providing a great view over Barcelona. The hotel staff gave brilliant recommendations on where to go for dinner, and were extremely helpful throughout this break.

Only downside: as the hotel is new they weren't able to provide food for breakfast during our stay. Furthermore, some building work is still being completed so experienced some noise in the mornings.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Desirée M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at CoolRooms Paseo de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear Ellice:
Thank you very much for taking your time to share a review of your experiences on Tripadvisor after your recent stay with us.
Your feedback and comments are highly appreciated. Our commitment is to provide the finest in service and personal attention to everyone who stays with us, and it is always helpful when our guests pass their opinions and experiences to us, allowing us to refine our procedures and services where necessary. We are sorry to hear that your expectations in some areas, were not met. Please be assured that your comments have been conveyed to our Executive Team and regarding the noise, we want to thank you for the advice, we passed your comments to our technical service so that they can revise the situation in order to study how this can be improved. Once again, thank you very much and we do hope to have the chance again to welcome you back in the near future.Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed March 19, 2018

cosy place to stay and relax in Barcellona. Excellent location close to the metro and nice area.
spacious room and excellent space for bathroom and shower. Modern design to fullfill the soul.
Friendly people at the reception very helpfull. definetly yo recommend

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Desirée M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at CoolRooms Paseo de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear Roberta:
I would like to thank you for your kind comments which were most appreciated and have been relayed to the team. All feedbacks help us to get an overview on our service quality, yours shows us that we are on the right way. Thanks for praising the room, our friendly and helpful staff. Our team and I wish you all the best and we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

This newly opened place is in great location, it has great/ friendly/ and attentive service. The details in the rooms are great! The common areas are well decorated and are amazing. Did i mention it is in a great location!! I travel often to barcelona and i do say will be happy to be welcomed back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Hector:
First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on TripAdvisor with other travelers! and a big thank for your lovely review. Your words give us aim and reasons to keep working as we do (even harder if we can, all is possible). Thank you, we run out of words. We really hope to see you soon again. Kind regards,

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I used to travel to Barcelona for work and have tried many different hotels. CoolRooms Paseo de Gracia is a new favorite! Set right above Avinguda Diagonal, the location is perfect to access restaurants and shops, without the street noise which is common in other areas of the city.
My room was great! It was a one bedroom apartment equipped with a kitchen (all of the amenities) and a washing machine. I sometimes opt to stay in an Airbnb when I need more space or am traveling with friends, but miss the convenience of a hotel. With this hotel, I felt like I had the best of both worlds! They also have rooms with the standard one room if you don't need the space or a kitchen.
The staff was extremely friendly and offered me a glass of champagne upon check-in! The hotel is brand new and beautifully decorated by Jaime Beriestain, an interior designer who lives in Barcelona. Stefano, the general manager of CR, recommended I check out the designer's concept store which is close to the hotel. In addition to selling beautifully designed home products, it has a cafe/bar, so it was a nice place to have a glass of wine.
I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back! I heard that they are opening another property in the city, so I will probably try that one next.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back (that look onto the terrace) look like they would get great light.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Desirée M, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at CoolRooms Paseo de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Lance:
First of all, thank you for taking the time and effort to make your comments known to us and your stellar review. Our guests feedback and impressions are very important to us because we see it as means to improve our services every day. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you enjoyed our location as well as your room. I am also very pleased indeed that you enjoyed the service you received from the team especially from our general manager, Stefano. It is the staff that often leave the longest impression on our guests and so it is fantastic that you felt that they really made a difference for you, we will make sure to relay your praising comments to them, we are sure they will be happy to know their efforts have been appreciated. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. Yes! You are kindly invited to join our new property, Maldá. It was truly a pleasure having you stay with us! and we would be more than happy to welcome you again soon, Kind regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

The quality of facilities and service were way beyond what I expected given the price I paid. Hotel staff made great effort to ensure that my friends and I were happy and had what we needed, and I noticed they did the same other other guests at the hotel. CoolRooms provides what I like about nice boutique hotels--great rooms, comfortable bed, nice linens, terrific location--while to save on price does not offer amenities I don't care about (room service/restaurant, gym, spa, etc) when traveling for a long weekend.

Its location just at the edge of Eixample and Gracia was exactly where I wanted to be. In terms of transport there were plenty of taxis, also there is a metro station just outside the entrance.

Would happily stay again and recommend to friends

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Willard W
Coolrooms-PdG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at CoolRooms Paseo de Gracia, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Willard W:
Thank you for your kind observations. we really appreciate it when our guest choose to leave such positive reviews, your generous words and thoughtful observations are very encouraging rewarding us for all our hard work. We have tried to capture the essence of Barcelona maintaining the authenticity of the property as faithfully as possible. Yes please tell all your friends about us, who will be welcomed with open arms. We want more guests like you. We look forward to your prompt return and invite you to get in touch when you do. Kind regards,