All reviews sangria night nice terrace sagrada familia city backpackers
Reviewed September 28, 2016

Just there for one night. Did not have the time to enjoy the place correctly, but I can say that there is always someone there (you can go out for the night and come back when you want, somebody will be there to open to you).
People not extremely nice but ok.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2016

Hostel is dirty room there are bunch of bed bugs so you should be careful and I was bite from it about 100 spots. and shower booth is like jail. I've been to more than 20 hostels but this was the worst and I am not really picky. Also staffs are not friendly.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

The staff could have been more friendly and helpful; the bed was terrible, the wifi did not work in all premises of the hostel; it was hard to sleep due to the heat; bad security; my food was thrown out of the kitchen cupboard even tho it was properly labelled; very smelly rooms and bathroom/shower. On the other hand the location is great! I came to this hostel because I heard about its "hippie" esprit, yet it's not even allowed to have a beer on the terrace...:/

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Such friendly staff and other guests, good location for metro links and even to walk to the beach and city centre only talks 30 mins, I really enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend! People from all over the world, cooking facilities and place to store food.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2016

I enjoyed my stay at Graffiti Hostel! it is a cheap hostel with a good value for money. beds were very comfortable, the kitchen is nice and the terrace is very enjoyable. the only downside might be that there were not many toilets/bathrooms (1 of each for 3 or 4 bedrooms of approx. 8 people) and that they were not extremely clean.
Also, lockers were outside the bedrooms.
Good location, close to shops, metro stop, cercanias stop (regional train, direct to airport) and very nice and accomodating staff! I would really recommend Graffiti hostel