All reviews rooftop bar amazing terrace fantastic stay cool hotel hotel is in a great location w hotel recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again tapas marriott doorman city concierge luxury comfort cathedral
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this new hotel is in a great location...next to the Mercado Saint Catherine....which has a great restaurant... so does the neighborhood have many
hotel staff is GREAT... rooms are on the small side but who cares...hotel is HIP AND IN..go for it

Room tip: Rq high floors
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great addition to the already strong Marriott/SPG presence in Barcelona. This very stylish new hotel is in the very center of historic Barcelona. Great Spanish-inspired fusion food available at the bar/restaurant downstairs.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
EdwinKramer, General Manager at The Barcelona Edition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear FCR_Bayern

Thank you, I'm glad you chose to stay with us, and enjoyed the food offering and the design of the hotel. And yes, we also love that you can walk anywhere from here! I hope to see you back soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I spent four days with my partner in a combined business/pleasure trip. This new hotel has a number of very positive attributes as well as a very nice and helpful staff. Location is also perfect with walking distance to both the sea, La Rambla as well as the major shopping and restaurant districts. The rooms are well designed with big bathrooms and a very comfortable bed. The AC is very effective as well. Could return any time.

1  Thank mats673

Dear mats673

We'd love to have you return anytime! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, and specifically pointing out our employees, rooms and location. We are proud to be able to host guests like you coming to Barcelona and share all of this with you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend this boutique hotel! From the time my husband & I arrived until we left 5 days later, we felt that we had been staying with good friends. The entire staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Gabrielle at the front desk was especially welcoming and Martin, the busboy, gave us many wonderful suggestions. We enjoyed delicious breakfasts in the hotel dining room every morning where the servers took very good care of us each time. The roof top bar has spectacular views of the city and makes you feel like you are on top of the world. Our room was upgraded to include a window seat coach area which was so inviting. The hotel is in a great location for walking to several top tourist attractions, bars, restaurants, shops, as well as being directly next door to a lovely food market. We have already discussed returning for another visit to the fabulous Barcelona Edition!

1  Thank Tennispam
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I can recommend this hotel 100% and more. I've been to a lot of Marriott and SPG Hotels around the world, but the Edition in Barcelona is my absolute favorite so far. It's even better than the Edition in London. Room amazing, rooftop bar AMAZING, bar downstairs amazing, punch room amazing. Food amazing! If I die, this will be my heaven. Love it and will return!!!

1  Thank 384reginak
EdwinKramer, Director General at The Barcelona Edition, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Regina K,

Wow, we'll take that any day from a frequent traveler, thank you! And we only opened less than 4 months ago. A big group of us have joined from the London EDITION, even a bigger compliment. I'm so pleased you were able to try all the outlets. From all of us here, come back soon and often!