All reviews beach towels tiny bathroom breakfast is served short walk to the metro nice breakfast other guests beautiful terrace two metro stations public transportation home away from home the ground floor the location is perfect a great place to stay three nights perfect stay tapas neighborhood
Reviewed October 22, 2017

This B&B is in a nice location. A bit away from downtown but close to the beach and in a cute neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and a pleasant atmosphere. A nice refuge away from the main tourist area. Breakfast was good and the bathroom was very modern with excellent shower. We had everything we needed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2017

The hostel is immaculate! We enjoyed everything about our stay; the location, cleanliness and overall feel of the place. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and served on a beautiful terrace, although the dining room during colder months is an ideal place to have a meal as well. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Poblnou several times, staying in apartments and hotels. This bed and breakfast is the perfect mix of the two and the location is perfect.
Located about 400 metres from the beach, the location is great for a beach holiday, the freely available beach towels are also an ideal option available for guests. The rooms are from the "shabby chic" school of design so don't expect Hilton style luxury however the beds, showers and all the room additions like tea, coffee and shower gel are all great quality.
Breakfast is served on the terrace or in the small breakfast area, the staff are warm,friendly and always looking to help you out. They serve a great breakfast and good coffee too!
The whole ambience of the hotel is very relaxed in a vintage Catalan style my one moan would be that they could make more use of the terrace ? I feel it could be used as a little meeting place for guests to shade from the sun in the late afternoon perhaps. The option is open to guests but I felt it was not encouraged, perhaps I am wrong.
Be aware of the two resident cats, I loved them and one of them seemed very friendly towards me however the younger black one treated me with usual cat like disdain.
I can recommend the Hostal to anyone looking for a comfy, relaxed place to enjoy PobleNou. The staff were all excellent, I recommend room 5, handy for bus, metro, beach and some lovely local bars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Hostal is a gorgeous little B&B, lovely warm welcome, comfortable clean rooms, beautiful terrace to take breakfast (and really nice breakfast!). Best of all, it's a 7-minute walk to the beach - that means early morning swims when you have the beach almost entirely to yourself. I will definitely be staying here again next time I'm in Barcelona!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2017

If you wish to have a peaceful stay in Barcelona, this is the perfect place. The terrace is absolutely stunning, and the breakfast is delicious. The rooms are very nice and clean, on a fair price.
Try it and you'll come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple