1,754 results
All reviewspasseig de graciagreat locationcasa batllocomplimentary cavalighting systemfirst floortaxi standlounge areagaudi buildingsevery eveningnespresso machinewithin walking distancejunior suitethe heart of the citymetro stationperfect hotelcentral location
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in one of their suites on floor 5. The suite is spacious and well shaped. A highlight is the bathroom containing a jacuzzi. Another big plus is the the big terrace. The view over passeig de Gracia and some of Gaudì’s buildings is just beautiful. And even though it was winter i ate my breakfast on the terrace as the weather was great.

The welcome couldn’t have been nicer. Fruits, cake, water and a bottle of cava with a personal note of the hotel manager were waiting for me in the room. You see such things not even in every 5* hotel.

The food i ordered to the room was fresh and tasty.

The only complaint i would like to add is about the breakfast. No salt or pepper for the eggs was brought to the room but also that it took some time as the toasts and the scrambled eggs weren’t hot anymore. Bud that can happen.

My next stay at the Sixtytwo is already booked.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodok I
Mireia B, Director General at Sixtytwo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear Jodok I,

We can’t thank you enough for writing such a superlative and detailed review!

We are truly delighted you felt right at home while staying with us and appreciate your many compliments on the apartment design and facilities. We invest lots of time and effort into ensuring we deliver the best service possible at all times so to learn that you believe our service is over the top is great to read.

We look forward to welcoming you back again at the hotel on your next visit to Barcelona.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 8, 2018

This hotel deserves more than 5 stars! Shoot, if I could them 100 stars I would! This was the BEST hotel in Passeig de Garcia area, like seriously! From the time I walked in through the big wooden door and entered the sexy red, elegant lobby to the time I checked out, I couldn't be any happier!

Sixty-two is located in the heart of downtown Barcelona near many well-known shops and delicious restaurants. It's also easily walkable to Las Ramblas, Born District, and other popular areas.

Now, let's move on to the five reasons why this hotel deserves ALL 5 STARS:
* They give a walking tour (in English and Spanish language) around the downtown Passeig De Garcia in the mornings- Thursday mornings and Saturday evenings! It's an hour tour of all the man highlights.
* There hotel rooms offer a wonderful view of the busy street (Passeig de Garcia) if you book the Terrace rooms that come with a lovely balcony.
*Cava night every evening from 6PM-6: 30 PM. The Cava was delicious! They also offer a small bowl of chips to go along with it. Trust me- don't miss out on this!
* The breakfast buffet is spectacular! They offer a range of good food and if you don't pay for it during your booking then you can book when you check in. They had a breakfast special for 10€.
*Lastly, the rooms here just scream SEXYYYY!! The beds were so damn comfortable! It was so hard getting up in the morning. I was in room 602 the top floor and I swear I thought I was in a suite. The room was HUGE. I LOVE that they have a bathtub and a shower in the room (You know which one I chose, right:-) ). My room location wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for the amazing staff, Husni, who gave me an upgrade upon my request! Thank you, Husni!!!

The staff at Sixty-Two go over and beyond for their customers!
-Husni - is a CUTIE! But beyond that, I required a view of the main street and he told me he would try. He did more than try, he hooked it up for me and gave me a huge room on the 6th floor all to myself!! Muy Bueno y mucho gracias, Husni!! BESOS!!
-Laura- checked me in my room and also had my bags in my room by the time I arrived! Gracias, Laura!
-Natalie-this lovely lazy went out of her way to help me after my room-key didn't work. She went up and done the lobby several times until we FINALLY got a key to work. Mucho gracias, Natalie!!
-lastly, sweet Adam! He came to rescue after I complained about my room being a sauna. It's on the highest floor; I totally understand. But Adam came and brought me one fan. After I realized that one fan wasn't going to do the job, he came back with another fan! Such a wondered, sweet hit! Mucho gracias, Adam!!

Overall, do not second guess booking a room here! You truly won't regret it! It's much better than staying at Hotel Royal, or any other hotels nearby.

My only regret? Was not staying longer in my beautiful room! Enjoy your stay (you'll thank me later).

Room Tip: Get room 602!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear MZ Q,

What a lovely comment about your recent stay at SixtyTwo Hotel.

We invest lots of time and effort into ensuring we deliver the best service possible at all times so to learn that you believe our service is over the top is great to read. I will be sure to pass on all your kind words and comments with the whole of the team, especially Husni, Laura, Natalie and Andam.

From all of us at the SixtyTwo Hotel, we thank you for your wonderful review and hope to host you again soon!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Great location - close to shopping, great restaurants and lots of tourist sites. Beautiful room with a terrace and stylish bathroom. They served a delicious breakfast. Loved the cava o'clock pre-dinner.
We were welcomed with cava at our room and honeymoon greetings which was so sweet. Also loved the added touch of sunscreen in our room since it was really hot in August.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Halehluja,

Thank you for choosing to stay with SixtyTwo Hotel.

We strive every day to provide our guests with intuitive services that help them to have a more memorable experience in Barcelona. We know it is often the little things - cava and sunscreen - that ensure that will be the case.

We all hope that you will be able to come back and stay with us in the near future.

Regards,

Reviewed December 30, 2017

Kids loved it as no moaning about anything, mum and dad loved it. Great rooms , brilliant position near loads of sight seeing and , easy walking to everything else, lovely breakfast. That's it. All good. Just go.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear mintlawman,

Thank you for your recent comment on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at SixtyTwo Hotel.

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed our facilities; we place great importance in providing our guests great experiences. We truly appreciate your feedback about our services and the staff and will work harder to continuously upgrade and improve our products for your future comfort and entertainment.

We truly hope that you will have a chance to return to Barcelona and we would be so grateful to be able to welcome you back.

Regards,

Reviewed December 29, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this little hotel, perfectly located, very helpful staff, funky decor and clean rooms. Our teens also really enjoyed our stay. We especially appreciated the treats in the room including teas and slippers.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sharon O,

Thank you indeed for taking the time to relay your detailed and honest feedback of your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to read that you got to experience so much of our hotel and that our interior design as much of our hotel as well as our friendly staff created lasting memories for you.

Kind regards,