“Outstanding food”

Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: African, European, Greek, Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Barrio Gòtico (Barri Gòtic)
Description: Bo de B esta situado en C/Merce 35 esquina C/Fusteria 14 junto al edificio de Correos de Barcelona en Ciutat Vella.Frecuentado por un publico de multiples nacionalidades, Bo de B ofrece una propuesta gastronomica basada en bocadillos con pan recien hecho al horno y ensaladas frescas de productos variados que combinan sabores de Grecia, India, Africa y Europa.Bo de B posee un pequeno salon con una decoracion joven e informal y ambientado por musica de actualidad. Un negocio familiar con 6 anos de antiguedad y atendido por un equipo de profesionales que le facilitaran un servicio de gran calidad.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a tiny cafe and getting a seat was hard as there were 7 of us, however we got a takeaway and sat in the square opposite and we are so glad we did. The food was great we had a selection between us and no one was disappointed. I had a salad with chicken and it really was delicious.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

got there as soon as they opened and there was already a line forming. They opened about 15 minutes late but once inside they move very fast. Ingredients were fresh bread was soft and toasty. I ordered the chicken sun wit everything and extra sauce at the end and it was Fire!! really good i also ordered the patata bravas which i feel are not worth the price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend recommended Bo de B to me as I was planning my trip to Barcelona and it turned out that the shop was right outside of my hotel, so convenient! My sister and I stopped there for a snack between lunch and dinner since we were so hungry from walking around all day. We went around 3:30PM and there was no line (which is rare from what I've read)!

We ordered one sandwich to share and definitely wished we had ordered another. It was delicious!! We put together a very basic sandwich with their chicken, lentils, tomato, onions and lettuce. They add a white and green sauce and olive oil? We couldn't tell what it was, they added it to the sandwich without asking and we assumed it was standard. The sauce was SO GOOD!!

The bread was also really fresh as was the chicken and vegetables. For 4 euros, you can't go wrong. Would definitely have gone back again if we had spent more time in Barcelona!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I went here at least 2 times a week when I studied abroad in Barcelona. That said, my parents were quite skeptical when I wanted to bring them here when they were visiting seeing as it is a very small sandwich shop with almost always a huge line and little to no seating area. My dad said it was his favorite meal he had eating out in Spain (and honestly probably the cheapest). Everything is freshly made that morning and once the ingredients run out, the shop closes for the afternoon. Well worth the wait I promise! If you want to dine in, make sure you talk to someone managing the door / line up on the left side not the right. Make sure you also try the patatas bravas, they're incredible.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A great spot to go for some quick, fast and cheap eats. Food is really tasty and it is worth it even if there is wait. Line moves quick!