“Best Japanese food I've tasted!”
Review of Nomo Galvany

Nomo Galvany
Ranked #789 of 10,924 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A new concept on japanese restaurants in Barcelona. Un nuevo concepto de restaurantes japoneses en Barcelona
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

We found the restaurant because it was near to where we stay. The food was magnificent, the ingredients we're fresh and of quality. The decor of the restaurant is amazing, and the staff and atmosphere is joyful. The item you shouldn't miss in this menu is the flamed tuna belly nigiri. A real gem.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Expected more from this place considering the price. Paid 30 euro for my husband and I and we were both still hungry after. Very average sushi. Wouldn't go back, but it's fine as a back up if you're really craving sushi.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Last night was so nice at Kuo, my second time there. Staff was absolutely amazing, and food as nice as the first time. We weren't rushed out at closing time and we were super satisfied with the taste and quality of the Japanese food. Vieira con foie and Anguila braseada sushi, and soft crab makis, just amazing. That said, it is not the cheapest Japanese restaurant in town, but wel worth it! Will be back!

Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

We had a very good evening with very good food, nice place and very friendly Rosangela serving us all evening.

Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

This place is definitely one of Barcelona's gems. The sushi was so fresh and the service is beyond good. Our waiter Leo was one of the best servers I have ever experienced, he was so kind and attentive. I will definitely come back here if I get the chance ! 10/10