Hotel Arts Barcelona
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$179
NH Barcelona Ramblas(Barcelona)
US$194
US$189
NH Hotels
Tryp Barcelona Apolo Hotel(Barcelona)
US$157
US$152
  • Restaurant
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$195
US$176
Torre Catalunya
  • Restaurant
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$493
US$398
Priceline
5,022 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewcorner roomper dayhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceblinds
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We stayed here for 3 days (8 - 11 May, 2012).

Liked:

- First impressions (nice hotel foyer, beautiful flowers).
- Nice and fairly big rooms, but it seems rooms need updating.
- Friendly staff.

Baffled:

- Non-quality bath accessories from China.

Disappointed:

- Overpriced breakfast (42€).
- Astronomic prices at minibar.

Resume:

Nice hotel, but overpriced.

Room Tip: We stayed here for 3 days (8 - 11 May, 2012). Liked: - First impressions (nice hotel foyer, beautiful flowers). - Nice and fairly big rooms, but it seems rooms need updating. - Friendly staff. Baffled: - No free drinks in the room, no welcoming flowers, no fruits and nothing free extras. - Non-quality bath accessories from China. - Strange elevators (there are only 2 elevators from lobby to 1st floor, 6 elevators from 1st floor to my room on 24 floor. And you need one more elevator to get to the top floor). Disappointed: - Overpriced breakfast (42€). - Astronomic prices at minibar. - Shoking price for Internet access (25€ per day per one device!). Heyyy!!! 400...500€ at night and no free Internet? Get over yourself, today is 2012! :-) Resume: Nice hotel, but overpriced.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Shupruta
HotelArts, Gerente at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Dear Shupruta,

Thank you very much for having taken your time to send us this detailed feedback. Your opinion helps us to evaluate and improve our service.

I regret that your visit to Hotel Arts did not meet your expectations and I assure you to follow up the negative aspects you have mentioned in your message.

I would be very pleased to have the opportunity of discussing your experience in more detail and I invite you to contact us calling +34 93 221 1000 or by mail writing to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com. I am looking forward to receiving your message and to answering your call or e-mail personally.

Thank you in advance for your message and I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back again in order to give you the excellent treat you deserve. Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed here very recently for a business trip and found the rooms to be incredibly spacious and beautifully laid out. I was fortunate to have a corner room with a spectacular view. Sadly the lack of hot water at 7:30 in the morning was a real let down. A hotel of this size and reputation really has no excuse for no hot water. It's a real shame as every other aspect of my stay was faultless.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank freqflyerSS

Dear freqflyerSS,

Thank you for having taken your time to send us your comments. I appreciate your personal feedback since it helps us to improve ourselves.

I sincerely regret the incidence you had during your stay and I ask you to accept my most sincere apologies. Please be sure that we will check up on this issue in order to avoid these shortcomings in the future.

Moreover, I would like to invite you to send us a more detailed feedback on your stay. If you like, you can always contact us writing to hotel.arts[at]ritzcarlton.com or calling +34 93 221 1000. It will be my pleasure to personally return your call or e-mail.

I hope to welcome you again soon in order to give you the excellent experience you deserve. Yours sincerely,

Brunella Zinato
Hotel Manager

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We just arrived home last night after an amazing weekend in Barcelona and If anyone is visiting the city for a few days and is looking for that something special, I would definitely recommend the Hotel Arts. The location is perfect, right next to the marina and the beach, the bedrooms are huge, the service is friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The food was fantastic and the breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever eaten. The bedrooms are very spacious and the bathrooms are huge. The only thing I would watch is the honor bar in the bedroom and the coffee machine, it's not cheap!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed at the Hotel Arts for 3 nights during a short business trip to Barcelona. The hotel staff were everywhere, attending to every need. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to Puerto Olimpico and Barceloneta areas.

Rooms are very comfortable and modern.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Stayed at this hotel in April, arrived early Sunday morning after a long flight from Australia.
Checked in to our room , straight away , unfortunately luggage took over an hour to get to our room .
Other wise all very good.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple