Room Mate Carla(Barcelona)
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
US$171
NH Hotels
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$164
US$152
Official Website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$143
US$131
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Hotel Claris(Barcelona)
US$293
US$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$98
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$138
US$121
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$204
US$171
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$219
US$175
Cancelon
5,058 results
All reviewsclub levelritz carltonbeautiful hotelluxury hotelconcierge desksea viewper daycorner roomhigh floortapassagrada familialas ramblasenotecaeurosinternconferenceblinds
Reviewed May 25, 2018

The hotel is in a good location away from the centre by the Olympic port with many restaurants.
We had asked our agent for a sea view room but on arrival we were offered a “really lovely room” which was mainly a view of the train station and a partial view of the sea. Eventually after much discussion with the reception staff, who claimed all rooms were fully booked, they upgraded us to a sea view room at a cost. The only downside was that we had an intercommunicating door to the next door room and were kept awake by the occupants endless telephone calls. If you are light sleeper then best to have a rear room as we were woken each night at around 3am by the music from the nightclubs. These close at 0500 hours!
Breakfast was mediocre. The fruit was not ripe and the cooked food from the buffet was lukewarm.
The staff in the dining areas were very polite and helpful.
Next time I should follow the advice of others who know Barcelona and stay at the W hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelArtsBarcelona, General Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2018

Dear JonSebastian,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to write to us and comment on what did not make your stay as wonderful as it should have been, as this is the only way we can continue to improve and grow.

I kindly ask you to send an email to Brunella.Zinato@ritzcarlton.com or call at +34.93.221.10.00 in order for you to describe us more thoroughly the facts as per to proceed with a solution.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Arts Barcelona.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

While i unfortunately didn’t stay at Arts hotel, spent an evening at the bar and couldn’t skip commenting.

Visited several bars during my stay in Barcelona and Arts Hotel bar was one of my favorite.
-What makes a bar are well... the bartenders, and Arts Hotel bartender are great. Professional, friendly, and efficient.
-tapas were great (quality of the products); oysters as well
-Music: maybe the best lounge music i listened to in Barcelona
-Atmosphere: great to start the night

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaby M

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review, we hope to welcome you back in the near future for another enjoyable stay at Hotel Arts Barcelona.

Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2018

I booked this hotel on short stay at Barcelona, penthouse suite the view is just unreal breath taking, very spacious , relaxing atmosphere , the room very clean and friendly, helpful staff. the harbour is so beautiful walk away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2018

First of all, I know Barcelona very very well and this was my 20th visit but first time at hotel Arts. I usually stay in the center but always wanted to experience this hotel. Being a Marriott Gold Member, I fortunately used my points for a suite. 120 000 points + 500 Euros for my 2-night stay in a Club Suite. A couple of days before my arrival, I received a charming mail from the hotel asking me if I have any special request. I replied with thanks and mentioned that my only preference was sparkling instead of still water. When checked in, my room was not ready but this was not a problem at all as I had a private guided tour in town. I came back around 3pm and went to the 33st floor (club level check-in). I had one small suitcase, a large handbag, a laptop and my coat and I was not expecting that at the reception they asked me if I want to be accompanied to my room... Well, this was my first time, I had quite a couple of things to carry on.... Usually in deluxe hotel, they don't ask you, they just escort you to you room. The client can always decline but reception should not ask the client, do you want us to take you to your room.... That was already a not very positive sign.... So, I found my way myself. The suite was large and bright. I was on the 31st floor. I was, however a little bit disappointed as I was expecting a larger sea view. I only had a partial sea view (10% and 90% was city view) I really thought I would have had a complete seaview as an upgrade... I had a little inspection and was pretty surprise that there was no welcome gift or complementary water.... I was staying in a suite at 800 Euros per night rack rate.... I then went to the Club level and had some canapés and drinks. The view is breathtaking. Then I went for dinner and when I came back, I had a little candy and 1 complementary bottle of water but still water.... The following day, I mentioned my preference to the concierge at the club level and he did recognize that it was duly mentioned in my preferences and he will remind this to the housekeeper. Breakfast was OK but besides the scrambled eggs, no one came to ask you if you wanted something else or to propose you another choice with eggs. I guess if you ask, they will probably bring you fried eggs, or boiled eggs but once again, when you are in a Club Level you are expecting service... When I came back from dinner (this was my last night) I had 2 bottles of water but still water.... I also noticed that there was a big stain on one of the sofa of my bedroom.... Regarding amenities, I had a big bathroom with a shower and a bathtub but once 1 shower gel but 2 body lotion.... So when almost in my bath I had to get out to grab the shower gel in the shower.... not very convenient. I was by myself but imagine I was with a friend.... Me in the bathtub and my friend in the shower and sharing the same shower gel.... For my last breakfast, at 9 they were out of scrambled eggs.... we had to wait a good 15 minutes.... When checking out, I however did mention all of these points to Lorenzo, the Assistant Director of Guest Services. He deeply apologized and recognized that there was indeed a problem. As a compensation, he granted me a 50% discount on my first paying night. All of this little details are important especially in a 5* hotels and above all in a Ritz-Carlton (This is not my first Ritz-Carlton stay). Location is great but the hotel cannot rest on its laurels or view... Furthermore, the restaurants around Port Olympic are really not interesting. So besides the view.... and make sure the view is not partial....

Room Tip: Ask for a seaview room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
HotelArtsBarcelona, General Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear MicheleParis,

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Arts Barcelona.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Hotel Arts have a wonderful staff that are very kind and professional. Our room had a very nice view of the harbor and the beach but other than that it didn’t offer much more. The location is very far from the center and you don’t feel like your in Barcelona. It’s a very large hotel so you don’t have that warm and cozy feeling at all. The walls in the rooms are really thin so you can hear your neighbors and vice versa. I would much prefer to stay anywhere in the Passeig de Gràcia area. It feels like Barcelona there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lara1302
GillesVdS, Manager at Hotel Arts Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2018

Dear Lara1302,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your personal opinion on your stay at Hotel Arts Barcelona.

I regret to read that you did not feel a warm and relaxed ambience, even though our staff was very kind and professional.

Your feedback helps us to evaluate and constantly improve the experience of our guests. Thank you.

Should you have any further comment concerning your visit to Hotel Arts, I will be glad to personally respond to your call or e-mail. You can reach me at gilles.vanderspek@ritzcarlton.com or calling +34 93 221 1000.

Gilles