La Rambla is the place to be for tourist attractions, and we could not have chosen a better place to stay at than the Citadines. Having stayed in hotels in London, Venice and Florence during the earlier part of our holidays we thought staying at an self serviced apartment with cooking facilities might not be a bad change. How vindicated we were. Being so close to the Baqueria markets we were able to buy fresh produce eg seafood and veg to cook a couple of meals in our room. That was a real treat after eating out for two whole weeks. Also, I cannot praise the staff enough. All were very helpful, including the chamber maids. We chose a room on the top floor facing La Rambla but it had two single beds. On learning our desire to have a double bed, the chamber maid assured us this would be fixed the next day and promptly attended to it with the minimum of fuss. And in the process also cleaned up the room and replaced all our towels etc. We had a great stay here and will most certainly stay here again next time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the city, this property is ideal to enjoy one of the best areas for shopping and leisure and to access easily any point in and around Barcelona.Citadines offers apartments (1-4 pax) or studios (1-2 pax) in a comfortable and functional environment, equipped with sofa beds or traditional bedding, full kitchen and its appliances, bathroom, TV and free Wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Citadines Ramblas Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Barcelona Ramblas Hotel Barcelona
- Citadines Hotel Barcelona
- Aparthotel Citadines Ramblas