1,583 results
All reviews train station business trip nice hotel cleaning service single room nou camp enjoyed my stay free wifi the room was nice hotel is situated comfortable beds short stay mini bar convenient location minute walk stayed for nights la rambla
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Good clean hotel; nice rooms..fairly quiet if the guests next door don't talk loudly. Near the metro and in a good area. Some small local modest restaurants around but it is not far from downtown. Overall not bad

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
2  Thank Backrob
Ramon R, Gerente at NH Sants Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you very much to let to Tripadvisor readers know your experience in our NH Sants Barcelona Hotel. For us it's important to know when we met the expectations of our guests. We really appreciate your comments regarding our Location and Room. I will let my team know this notes, that sure they will celebrate it. For us will be great notice, if we can welcome you again in a future. Best regards from this fantastic city!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

This hotel is right on to of the station but the entrance is quite difficult to find ! The interior is decorated as a space station and there is a model of R2D2 as well as various other space station items. The bedrooms are good with comfortable beds and a double sink and the breakfast was first class. Can heartily recommend.

Room tip: Don't know as we were only there for twelve hours between trains
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne S
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

Very clean hotel, with friendly staff that speaks multiple languages. Staff is always willing to help with directions and suggestions anout restaurants and places to visit. Even though it is a franchise, I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and how comfortable the rooms were. Definitely recommend it :)

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ramon R, Gerente at NH Sants Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Thank you very much to let to Tripadvisor readers know your experience in our Hotel. For us it's important to know when we met the expectations of our guests and when these guests would recommend us to other. In your case I want to appreciate your recommendation.
Moreover , we really appreciate your comments about the staff, our rooms and the cleaning service. I'll let the team know your notes, so I'm sure they will celebrate it.
For us will be a pleasure welcoming you in a next future.
Best regards from this fantastic city!!!

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

When I arrived late and got a smoking room. After complaining they goodn't help me for that evening but they gave me a good room the next day. I had a good sleep from the rest of the stay. You can hear the people from the rooms next to you, but it didn't bother me really. The breakfest is very good. A very good selection of bread, fruit, cornflakes, pastries, ....

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2018

I usually have great experiences a the NH hotels. This one was not bad, but the hotel has a slightly run down and old feel to it. The room was quite dark, perhaps in an attempt to make the lighting modern, but it didn't work in my mind.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ramon R, Gerente at NH Sants Barcelona, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2018

Dear Olamin,
Thank you very much to let to TripAdvisor readers know your experience in our Hotel. For us it’s important to know how was your stay with us.
I would like to inform you that I am personally looking into the aspects that you found unsatisfactory, and I’ll take note your suggestion about the lack of lights on the room. We are really sorry if those may caused any inconvenience.
Thanks again for your collaboration all the team wishes you the best in 2018. Looking forward to welcoming you back,
Best regards from Barcelona.