1,398 results
All reviews polo club zona universitaria duty manager renovated room lobby bar the congress conference center star hotel indoor pool camp nou beautiful hotel close to the airport business hotel metro station concierge renovation city
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The Rey Juan Carlos I is an exceedingly comfortable, attractive and hospitable property perfect for business or leisure trave. Very comfortable and ample public areas for relaxing and a terrific breakfast complement the friendly, professional and attentive staff to make for a delightful stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Just came back from a 4 day stay at the Rey Juan Carlos and cannot fault them at all. The rooms where spacious, clean and had everything you could need. I ate breakfast on the last day and wished I had eaten it every day as it was so good. But the one thing that really stood out for me was the exceptional staff, they were attentive, welcoming and so very helpful. My husband has just started working in Barcelona and this was his second stay at the Rey Juan Carlos and he will be staying here every time he visits Barcelona. As for me I will be trying to tag along as many times as I can if it means staying the the Rey Juan Carlos again! Thank you

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The Fairmont hotel is quite impressive, excellent service, great people from front desk till concierge, bar and restaurant! The only disadvantage is the distance to the center, as it lays quite remote. Rooms are quite and spacious, although our bath was a bit small for a 5* Hotel. Breakfast was very good; all wishes were covered, from a healthy corner till the normal eggs and co. Service with a smile and even with a small joke! We felt very welcome and comfortable. Note the spa and swimming pool are just separate and outside the hotel. The - bit stupid thing is - that in the spa woman and man are separated! Needs a renovation too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Our family had the best stay at the Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos!! Exceptional staff, incredible hospitality, beautiful rooms and wonderful food!! A special shout out to Xavier for incredible service during the Buffett breakfast each morning. We cannot rave enough about our awesome stay!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The best hotel ever. Very nice. They catered to my family of three like we were Royalty. I think the hotel employees were super nice. So felt like VIP my whole stay. I must expose the truth because I selected this hotel as part of a Costco package but compared to my London trip side Spain hotel fountain Rey Carlos was perfect beautiful and just faultless. I did not see anything wrong the entire stay. I traveled to Spain first and I was amazed. Then went to London stayed at the Reuben at Buckingham palace. I was very disappointed. Spain was too prefect may be but I just could not wait to leave London because of the contrast. I wish I had stayed longer in Spain because the hotel fountain Rey J Carlos was so perfect. I will definitely stay there again.