All reviewsnudist beachmin walkmetro stationyellow linebus stoprooms are basicreasonable sizestaying at this hotelshort breakpleasant staycouple of nightsreception deskbars and restaurantshotel is in a great locationcity breaklas ramblaspoblenou
Reviewed September 11, 2017

I am currently staying at this hotel, and was a little worried given that there were a few negative reviews, however its great. Firstly helpful reception staff on arrival and my room was immediately ready. Rooms are basic - in that there is not lots of clutter and pictures of the walls etc - but beautifully clean. Masses of storage space, and floor to ceiling mirror doors on the wardrobe, so great for checking out how you look if that is your thing!
Bathroom is well kept and a good range of toiletries etc.

Great space for working if you are on business, and plenty of floor space if you are like me a pilates/yoga freak! Television is large and positioned on the wall and the remote works so we are all good on that front! I had a problem with the safe which when I reported the staff tried to sort out. Unfortunately there is a fault on it but they have made alternative arrangements for me to store valuables in the meantime.

The best thing is that this hotel is right opposite the beautiful sandy beach. I can see the beach and the sea from my window - so who needs anything else? Barcelona is a very cosmopolitan city and has a nudist beach as well as a gay friendly beach, and it has been lovely to watch gay men and lesbian women walking hand in hand and just enjoying being free.

Breakfast is immense - billed as continental but there is also a range of cooked options on the buffet as well as fruit, cereal, cakes/pastries, breads, yoghurts etc. The hotel also offer a dinner option from 18-20£, which I haven't yet tried but if breakfast is anything to go by I am sure it will be great. If you eat well at breakfast you can def skip lunch (or at least eat light) and have a great meal in the evening.

The hotel offers towel hire for the beach, as well as a great bike hire option. Bikes are only 15 Euros for the whole day - with no restrictions n what time you have to be back. You have to leave a 50 euro deposit but it comes with a lock, so should be no issue on getting this back. Cycling is very safe if you stick to the cycle lanes along the beach which are amazing! As a cyclist I am so excited that this city has really considered the needs of cyclists and pedestrians.

Although you are in the hear of the busy city once the windows are shut the city noise is gone, and you are guaranteed a great nights sleep in a very comfortable bed. So I can definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank CarolineVAW
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Basic hotel. Stayed for 9 days. Before we booked this hotel we sow couple bad reviews. Do not bother about them. A/C was working very well unless peoples doesn't know how to use them. Nobody and nothing was stolen from us so do not be afraid. However i keep my valets, money and others from eyes in every hotel. Shower was working as well good no issue about it.Room cleaning good enough. Breakfast was basic but its not first hotel, we get similar food in many other hotel too. If you planing to get food factory and entertainments like i canary island no you do not get it. In Barcelona its different.Hotel is in quiet urban area are close to beaches restaurants. Sadly they didn't had cattle in the room to make some coffee, which we ask at reception. Staff was alright spoken in English. Over all if you looking for budget hotel in quiet are close to beach and so.. its a good to choose it..

Room Tip: not much to choose from all had same views from windows..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mrvytas
Reviewed August 23, 2017

location is near to Beach which is very good and nice place metro is just few step away and room is good and quit big however staff in restaurant was not helpful it's seems he don't know English and doesn't meet the customer expectation as being in 4 star hotel at least a common language should be spoken and well understood. rest everything was so fine.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter" "Corner suites are large and sunny" "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

It was a great experience during my vacation, I’m happy with the good choice thanks to all the staff especially the front office team who are really very helpful and make my stay with the family an enjoyable one.
The hotel is in a great location and i got an amazing sea view room with unforgettably view.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was just what we needed for our long weekend in Barcelona.
Rooms are fine with air con and safe - although I did miss tea/coffee making facilities!!
5 minute walk to the beach (just be aware it's near the nudest beach!!)
Nice buffet style breakfast was welcome in the morning.
Wifi was fine in our room on 5th floor.
10 minute walk from the Metro.
Reception staff very helpful.
Great base for lots of walking and exploring the city and the beach.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple