First the good: the hotel staff and breakfast were awesome!
The bad: the bed was absolutely miserable. Don't bother trying to snuggle if you're a couple, the braided edges are torture and we could feel the box springs.
The UGLY: Beware the shower! When you least expect it you will get hit with a blast of SCALDING water. We stayed 3 nights and I passed on the shower on our last morning because I just didn't want to deal with the scalding.
Sad for the staff as they were very nice but I would NOT stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The EuroHotel Diagonal Port is in the Poble Nou district of Barcelona, 50 meters from the beach of Mar Bella. It overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. EuroHotel Diagonal Port rooms are spacious and comfortable, current design, air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge and Internet access. In our Restaurant Alacena you will enjoy the exquisite Mediterranean cuisine and also you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Do not forget to ask for our Terrace where you will enjoy our drinks menu. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is located in the financial and business area of 22 just 10 minutes from Barcelona Convention Center and shopping areas. EuroHotel Diagonal Port is connected to the rest of the city by subway and bus just 5 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Euro Hotel Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Barcelona
- Rafaelhoteles Diagonal Port Hotel Barcelona