1,985 results
All reviews great location diagonal metro stop rooftop bar passeig de gracia gaudi buildings superior room front desk staff excellent hotel special thanks casa mila within walking distance around the corner nespresso machine would highly recommend this hotel comfortable hotel tapas hop on hop
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the Gallery Hotel over the Easter weekend. The hotel is beautiful and in the best location! Would definitely stay again on our next visit. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Shout out to everyone at the front desk - my daughter fell ill the last day and everyone was very helpful and concerned with getting her feeling better. Muchísimas gracias a todos!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Everything in this hotel made me feel like home. Definitely it will be my choice when I come back to Barcelona. Super clean, perfect localization. Staff are super nice, always welcoming you with a smile and always helpfull. Special thanks to Eric, Lucrecia, Axel and Ricardo for all recommendations and attention during my stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Everything is so perfect! Stuff from the front desk are super nice and professional. We believe this is the best hotel that we have ever stayed for our 2017 trips. It is literally all perfect and we will definitely come back again. We apologize for the delay of the review.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018

If you want to feel welcomed and special, you really need to stay at this hotel. The hotel staff are so professional and friendly. The customer service you receive at this hotel is exceptional. The hotel is designed to give you a unique and special experience, they do that by offering a pillow menu (amazing) and all these cute accessories like toothbrushes, color drawing therapy (not joking) bathrobes etc. The bed was so comfortable that I really do miss it. After a long day walking, I would take my bathrobe, slippers and go to the sauna to just relax. You can also catch the sunset at the roof terrace. The location is really central, as you are close to everything.

THANK YOU GALLERY HOTEL FOR BEING THE BEST! I hope you never change. I will definitely be back.

Room tip: I had the superior room (king size bed) number 320. It was AMAZING!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ana M
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel is in a quiet location but within walking distance to everything. Stylish rooms with super comfy beds. Lovely staff very welcoming. Great rooftop bar. This was my second visit and will definitely return cannot fault it.

Date of stay: March 2018