Background: We're a couple, both under 30, no kids, had a 3 night stay in Barcelona and picked Barcelo Sants, here's some brief thoughts!
- Location. It's right on top of one of the main train stations, so the transport links to the centre (La Rambla, Sagrada Familia etc) take no time at all, and you can get a direct train from the airport in less than 30mins.
- Service. The hotel caters for business mainly, (it has conference rooms and function areas), so the staff are all well presented, helpful, multi-lingual and business-formal. Don't expect them to be warm and cuddly though.
- Room. The hotel has recently been refurbished to a 'space' theme, and our room was an orbital room, with some funky white modern stylings, 42'' plasma screen and fantastic shower. You can't change the temperature on the AC, but it was a pleasant temperature.
- Food. The breakfast buffet isn't cheap (around €15 per person), but it's a great spread and definitely worth trying once.
- None really! Nothing went wrong for our entire stay. What I would say, though, is that this is a hotel for business users, singles and couples, NOT families with children. I'm sure there are plenty of hotels in Barcelona that cater for young children, so don't bring them here!
- Didn't try the gym, and spent no time at all in the area directly surrounding the hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Sants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Sants Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelo Hotel Sants