All reviews riviera travel nice hotel diagonal metro station designer shops breakfast buffet recommend this hotel around the corner busy road minutes walk away convenient location fantastic stay late at night reception area reception staff main attractions tapas mini bar
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The hotel was a short taxi ride from the airport and was in an area with a lot of shopping & dining choices within walking distance. Very clean and nicely decorated with a small rooftop pool which provided a great relaxation spot after touring all day. The breakfast buffet was not included but was reasonably priced and consisted of a large variety of choices. Check in and out were quick and the staff were all extremely nice and very professional. I will stay here again on future trips to Barcelona

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rafael T, Gerente at Catalonia La Pedrera, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Dear Pcal3,
Thank you so much for to share your experience in our hotel with all of us.
I am so happy to hear that your stayed with us was perfect and I am so glad to hear your nice review, do not heasite that I will share with all of my colleagues.
If you will come back to Barcelona, please do not heasite to contact with me.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

I travel a lot on business and have spent almost two years in total staying in different hotels which has given me a good eye for hotel strengths and weaknesses. This month was my second stay at Catalonia La Pedrera. The memory of my first stay here, three years ago was positive and I was happy to return.

All the facilities are fine, as is breakfast. But the key to every hotel is how they do in reception. And at Catalonia La Pedrera, they are absolutely fantastic! Receptionists can make or break your stay and here they really make it!

My thanks go especially to Ivan and Roberto who were spot on! They were so welcoming, warm and helpful and have a lovely sense of humour too. I felt really happy and at home here and would be happy to return again. This is the true measure of a good hotel!

If you want a nice hotel in Barcelona, near to La Pedrera and Sagrada Familia with good facilities and excellent receptionists, choose this hotel. You'll enjoy your stay and will be happy to return again and again!

Room Tip: Work paid for my stay so I don't know how it compares to other hotels but stay here anyway!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nuguma M
Rafael T, Gerente at Catalonia La Pedrera, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Nuguma M,

Thank you for the time you spend writting your comments about us on tripadvisor. Your opinions helps us to improve our service day by day.

It is wonderful to know you have had a pleasant and memorable stay with us and I sincerely hope that we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed May 14, 2018

The four star rating was probably a little generous. The bathroom needed rails for the shower and the bath surface was slippery and dangerous. The Wi-Fi was excellent and the beds as good as anywhere we have been around the world. Reception desk was excellent. We had to extend our stay due to me having an accident and staff were helpful in doing so.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rafael T, Gerente at Catalonia La Pedrera, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dears Mr. and Ms. Hartley,
Thank you for to share your experience in our hotel with us.
I hoppe that Ms. Hartley fell better now and we hoppe to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice staff, clean rooms, good location. Everything was good. Staff very helpfull. Nice area, walking distance to Ramblas. There is abMetro station near by. You can go to the airport by Metro easly.There is a cafe and market near Hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Rafael T, Gerente at Catalonia La Pedrera, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the time you spend written your comments about us and about our hotel. It is helps us to improve our service day by day.
I am so happy to hear that your full stayed was fine and I hoppe to see you again very soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2018

This hotel was fantastic, my wife and I really enjoyed our stay. Geronimo and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful to us. The street is quiet but close to the main attractions and there is a 24 hour market right downstairs. Everything about our stay was wonderful, would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Rafael T, Gerente at Catalonia La Pedrera, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear DJ J,
Thank you so much for your more than nice review about us and about our hotel.
I am so happy to hear that your stayed with us was complety fine and I will share with all the staff member, specially with Jeronimo, your comments.
I hoppe to see you again very soon,