Stayed here for long weekend. We chose to pay to upgrade and weren't thrilled with the bedroom (felt it was a bit dingy) so asked if they had a different room and we were shown another straight away and the staff moved us and our luggage quickly with no bother. The hotel is on two sides of the street. We stayed in the modern wing which benefits from having a truly fabulous roof terrace bar where we ended up both nights of our stay for a late night drink enjoying the view of La Pedrera lit up across the street. If you want to be in the same building as the 2* Michelin restaurant, the 'larger' swimming pool (neither of them are massive) and directly opposite La Pedrera then go for the older building. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, charming and friendly. The location is great, it's a couple of minutes walk from the train station to the airport and the Underground or you can happily wander down to the Ramblas in no time at all. We found some great restaurants near by, and there are two Gaudi buildings practically on the doorstep. We booked direct with the hotel via their website as no travel sites could beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOTEL CONDES DE BARCELONA 4* is ideally located in a magnificent corner on Paseo de Gracia, in the heart of modernist Barcelona, opposite to the famous building "La Pedrera" of Gaudi, a few minutes from Plaza Catalunya and the historic city center. The hotel is housed in a former esplendid 19th century building, enlarged and renovated to create a modern Hotel with where art and uniqueness of the past cohexist with the most modern facilities. The accommodation has a range of 126 rooms of very contemporary style, bright and spacious to provide maximum comfort. Emblematic and socially dynamic, the hotel is a prestigious gastronomic reference, where our guest would enjoy the cuisine of the Basque chef Martin Berasategui at LOIDI RESTAURANT, modern and informal bistro. The hotel offers a wide range of function rooms for all kind of meeting and Events, outdoor pool and ALAIRE TERRACE BAR , one of the trendiest places in the city with spectacular views for casual outdoor dining or take a luxurious evening drink with good background music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Hotel.de so you can book your Condes De Barcelona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condes De Barcelona Hotel Barcelona
- Condes De Hotel Barcelona
- Barcelona Condes De Hotel
- Hotel Condes De Barcelona