1,389 results
All reviews metro station la rambla poble sec star hotel tapas minute walk clean rooms recommend this hotel within walking distance breakfast room single room would stay again room key free wifi mini bar first floor reception staff are
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Within walking distance of attractions, grocery stores, bike rental, water front, stores, and lots more. Clean room, hallways, elevators, all very modern. The staff are all extra pleasant, friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This place was very nice, very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, well located, we had a very nice stay, was short but sweet, I would definitely recommend this place, if and when I come back to the area I will use it again.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2018

This hotel is strategically located to all the the most popular tourist sites in Barcelona. If you enjoy walking , as I do, you'll know the first day you made the right choice of this moderately priced hotel.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

When I book a short break or holiday I tend to rely much more on Trip Advisor rather than rely on the blurb in brochures/websites or official hotel star ratings and yet again Trip Advisor came up trumps with Paral-lel in Barcelona.

For a 2 star hotel it completely exceeded my expectations.

A modern clean reception with friendly staff.

Our room (122) was a suite. We had 2 double bedrooms, a huge bathroom and a tiny terrace. The terrace probably ideal if you are a smoker. It's very small so wouldn't have much use for anything else. It was huge for just the 2 of us.

Our room had everything we could have wanted. Reasonably priced minibar, safe, tea and coffee making facilities, TV and air. Con. It was spotlessly clean and well presented and was modern. A bonus was at night we didn't hear a single thing outside I which is great as we were city centre and expected some noise at night.

Breakfast was on the 1st floor and set up as a buffet style with lots of choice. Yogurts, fresh fruits, sweet pastries, bread with cold meats and cheese, cereal and a small selection of an English breakfast option too.

Do not be put off by the fact that this hotel is a 2 star. This can be down to little things such as no fitness centre or just the road its on etc. it in no way reflects the quality of the hotel which was fantastic.

Location wise you are a 5 minute walk from the harbor and La Rambla

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We stayed here for a week during a conference. The location of the hotel is great, with a metro stop nearby and major tourist spots within walking distance. The breakfast was very good. The coffee and bakery were delicious. The staff was overall friendly and helpful.

One complaint: my wife asked for a sewing kit from the reception but the guy in charge claimed that they ran out of them. I asked another person for the same thing later that day and he happily gave it to me. That receptionist also gave us mean look from time to time.

It was otherwise a good hotel with great value.

Room Tip: Our room was quiet, but the view wasn't great. I don't think there is any difference between the rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business