US$191
US$180
NH Hotels
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$185
US$128
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hotel Colonial Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$101
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Hotel Jazz(Barcelona)
US$183
US$141
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$151
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya(Barcelona)
US$140
US$120
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$231
US$194
Priceline
1,038 results
All reviewsla ramblaexcellent locationexcellent breakfastquiet streetgreat hotelrecommend hoteltriple roomside streetstar hotelnoisy at nightclean hotelfresh fruitminute walkthe ground floorthe hotel staffairport busramblas
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice and it is an excellent affordable choice a minute's walk from Las Ramblas and a very few minutes from Placa Catalunya so easily accessible if you choose the option of getting the bus from the airport. The rooms are simple and minimalistic but very clean and more than adequate for a short stay in Barcelona.
The reception staff were very helpful and if I visit Barcelona again I will definitely stay at this hotel because of its excellent central situation.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Location good for first time traveller to Barcelona. Close to everything. Tapasbar close to the hotel. Also the morningmarket is close. Good stay over all.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We liked the hotel very much. the rooms were large, nice and clean. Helpful people at the hotel. We wished there was a small refrigerator inside the room to keep our baby milk fresh and other important items. There was no coffee maker or hot water maker for tea inside the room, I think this is also an important item missing. The power outlets were all 220V that did not help us much since all our gadgets require 110V connection. the location of the hotel was central and convenient to get everywhere. we loved it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The hotel has a very modern style, with simple but very clean rooms, silent - ours overlooked the street, but we were able to sleep perfectly - and spacious.
The staff is very friendly.
The location is great - a two minute walk from La Rambla.
Nothing much to say, but if you want to go to Barcelona and not spend too much, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carlo G
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The hotel location is very convenient, the room was clean enough but a little small and basic - no wardrobe or clothes drawers. Our view was overlooking a flat roof and we had bars over our windows (one of which did not shut). I booked this for me and later found that my wife was able to come to and so expecting to pay a supplement of maybe 13 euros as this seemed to be the difference on their website. They hit me with a supplement of around 45 euros per night - the most expensive breakfast I have ever paid for.Breakfast was ok - standard fare for a hotel of this price. What spoiled this for me was the rudeness of the receptionist who when asked to get the manager simply refused to and then he wouldn't give me his name either - it took 4 attempts before he would tell me his first name and still wouldn't give me his surname. I wrote to the manager but no response - I won't be going back to this hotel when I return to Barcelona.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business