US$177
Room Mate Carla(Barcelona)
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
NH Sants Barcelona(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$178
US$166
Official Website
  • Pool
Hesperia Sant Joan(Barcelona)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$138
US$118
  • Restaurant
1,032 results
All reviewsla ramblaexcellent locationexcellent breakfastquiet streetgreat hotelrecommend hoteltriple roomside streetstar hotelnoisy at nightclean hotelfresh fruitminute walkthe ground floorthe hotel staffairport busramblas
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here for 3 day prior to a cruise. it was very clean modern and well located. The staff were friendly and accommodating. They serve a buffet breakfast and even offered to prepare gluten free with a day's advance notice. The highlight was one morning when we stepped out of the hotel and there was a parade passing right by. What a fun time that was. The hotel is right off Las Ramblas so we were able to walk everywhere.

Room Tip: I would recommend a higher floors with a little patio. We were in 702 which was a very nice room. My sister and husband were on 4th floor, still quiet, no patio and smaller, but still a very clean nice room. The AC was quiet and efficient.
1  Thank heppalou
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Excellent location, close to the Rambla & Placa Catalunya. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice single room, it had everything I was looking for. The bed was good, and the room was clean and relatively quiet (it's Barcelona after all!!).
As others mention in their reviews, don't expect anything fancy, but everything you need for a great citytrip is there!
I never take breakfast in the hotel on a citytrip, there are many nice bars & restaurants in the area that offer great alternatives, especially Bar Lobo, just around the corner!
I would definitely go back!

Room Tip: Great offer & room for people travelling single!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This little gem is in the perfect area and affordable. My room shocked me at first, it was so small, but it had everything I needed. The bathroom was nice and large. I just pretended I was on a cruise. There is a good breakfast in the hotel, and computers and wifi. The staff is helpful. You can walk to the Gothic Area or the center of town. Great tapas place next door. Not far from tourist buses. My room was near the street on the first floor so it was a little noisy, but what the heck, it's Barcelona! Would come back here for sure.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We booked Hotel Turin for 5 nights recently and were very pleased indeed. The hotel is clean, neat, no frills but ideal for a tourist city break. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated really conveniently just off La Rambla and near to Pl Catalunya for mainstream shops, restaurants and the Aerobus from the airport (just eur 5.65 fare each). Don't expect swimming pool, conference centre etc which is all the stuff you pay for in some fancy hotels but never get to use if you are like us, just busy tourists (sorry swimmers!). We did find the bed a bit too hard though.
We can recommend Hotel Turin to anyone who is not looking for a royal palace to sleep in!
PS. our good luck - we got room 702 which has a massive sun terrace!

Thanks to all at the Turin you really made our Holiday (well Barcelona's fabulous beauty, atmosphere, restaurants, views and history did help too!)

Room Tip: Room 702 is on the top floor with city views from a massive terrace!
1  Thank KandBH
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We booked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews and it's closeness to Las Ramblas. The room was small by American standards but average for European standards. It does come close in size to what our cabin on the cruise ship will be like. Our room was on the 1st floor, that would be the second floor to us Americans. It was very modern, clean and quiet. It had a built in luggage shelf that held all three of our bags so we were not tripping over them during our stay. The bathroom was larger than what we would expect on our cruise but again very modern and clean. The shower was large had good preasure and hot. I was concerned about pickpockets but during our entire three day stay I never once felt uncomfortable. I would not hesitate to stay here again if the occasion should arise and I recommend it highly.