4,462 results
All reviewssagrada familiala ritaeuro parkgirona metrogreat hotelrooftop poolsuperior roomrecommend this hotelminute walkthe penthousewithin walking distancefree wificasa battlobusy roadstayed here for nightsmini barmain attractions
Reviewed July 9, 2016

We stayed for a week with family and occupied two double rooms. We found the rooms extremely clean, good aircon, and excellent beds and pillows. Walking distance to all main places of interest. Front desk very helpful and kind. We loved Barcelona and sure will come back to Europark.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Our second visit to EuroPark. We love it. The location is great: close to La Rambla and La Sagrada Familia but in a lovely residential area which makes for pleasant strolls and good local dining options. I loved the rooftop pool and deck area. A great respite on a warm summer day. The rooms are compact but efficient and stylishly adorned.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is well located in a nice and safe part of central Barcelona. Just a short walk from the upper part of the Rambla. It's only a 15 minutes walk to Sagrada Familia. The interior is nicely done and seems more like a 5 star hotel than 4. I have stayed in 5 star hotels that did not have this standard. The room was a god size. I have to say that we payed for a room with balcony and it was wort it. I have not seen the standard rooms. So I don't know their size. The pool on the roof is just for a quick dip as it is nighter big ore deep. But it's nice to have a rooftop terrasse to lounge on. The only thing is that there were not enough sun beds and some people like to reserve with towels. I don't think that's OK. So a tip for the hotel would be to say to their quests that towels would be removed after half an hour if not used. We are all paying guests. Another tip, do order your room with breakfast because it very delicious . And I must mention the staff. Nice and friendly in a natural and unpretentious way. We bought a bottle of wine from a shop and brought it back to our room but there was no corkscrew in the room. But no problem they opened it in the bar for us and gave us glasses to bring to the room. See that's 5 star service. We stayed for 4 nights and would definitely stay there next time we visit Barcelona.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

Great hotel with great location. Everything was perfect, from the tastefully decorated room to tasty breakfast. Great location Walking distance to Sagrada Familia etc. Surrounding blocks contained many interesting shops, cafes and restaurants

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 7, 2016

This is quite a good 3 star hotel located in Arago St. The breakfasts are just OK and the cleaning perfume is oddly offensive, but the bed is comfortable and the staff helpful. The wi-fi works well as does the a/c. I might try to get an hotel in the old quarters next visit, going for more character and closer to the really good tapas restaurants in the old quarter. Most of the nearby tapas is quite poor. Has a gym which I didn't try due to sickness. Room service worked well but room cleaning was a bit more relaxed, our room wasn't cleaned on our last but one day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Asun P, Gerente at EuroPark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

Dear Mr. Braidwood,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your kind comments and regret your dissatisfaction with some aspects of your stay, such as the cleaning air freshener and cleaning service.

If willing to try a different property next time you are in Barcelona, please consider one of our sister properties at NN Hotels. Do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can assist you with your booking.

Best regards,