1,109 results
All reviews la rambla great location breakfast was included yogurt recommend this hotel star hotel single bed light sleeper your doorstep hotel is situated short break noisy at night small balcony metro line gothic quarter rooms were very clean wi fi
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Staff was very efficient and helpful. Room was very clean and air conditioner was excellent. Breakfast was complimentary and quite good. Location makes this place so special -- right on the Ramblas. Easy access to both Drassanes and Liceu metro stops. The price was quite moderate for a downtown hotel in one of the World's most interesting cities.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018

i would like to thank all the reception team for being so nice, friendly and helpful especially mr. javier and mr.guillermo as they have done their best effort for finding me a room for my second stay as i was having a problem with another hotel for my second stay as they were fully booked. as for the housekeeping thank you for doing a great job as rooms are very clean. as for the breakfast this is the best breakfast that i have ever seen in europe as you found many many items and the staff there are very nice and very energy as whenever any item is missing they replace it quickly. as for the location it is super as it is in the rambla. thank you for making my stay comfortable and wish to see you all next july

Room Tip: i didn, t see any view for both rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I stayed at Cuatro Naciones as a solo traveller before embarking on a cruise of the Mediterranean. My room had a little Juliette balcony which allowed me the opportunity to have fresh air instead of aircon as well as being able to watch life go by as it overlooked the Rambla. That was my 4th visit to beautiful Barcelona and the 4th hotel I've stayed at and am planning a 4 day sojourn there in between travels in September this year (2018). The gentleman at the desk very proudly said his father was the original owner of the establishment. I look forward immensely to my stay with them in beautiful Barcelona again very soon.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Rambla will be noisy in the wee hours of the morning .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the hotel is an excellent base to see the city at a great price.
The hotel is in traditional style, both clean and tidy.
Breakfast has many choices and starts the day off well.
Fantastic welcoming staff at all times.
Would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are very simple, by American standards. No fancy soaps and shampoos and beds are on the small side. However, it is located right on the Rambla, within walking distance of Christopher Columbus monument and Plaza Cataluña. Do note that the Ramblas have deteriorated in recent years and you will find a very dirty, smelly street with people sleeping on the pavement. Again, very accessible to many points, so you have to weigh out the pros and cons. The hotel does serve breakfast (croissants, coffee, eggs, bacon) starting at 7:00am. The staff- extremely friendly and helpful- which is always a plus. We travelled with a large group, which included small children and they made every attempt to give us our rooms before check in time (3pm). We got our rooms before 12:30 and they even held our bags while we went for a stroll.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family